Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo (663 Views)

Wifi.com.ng ...........what Is The Quality Of This Internet Service Provider / Smile 4G Lte Internet Service Provider New Launch / Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo by rayval(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
One of the well known electronic payment service providers,Global Accelerex ltd again proved to be on top of their game as one of their staff gave birth to triplet yesterday.
An interview with one of their directors "this is a good way to start the year. We are not just PTSP, we are goal scorers and always the best in everything we do. We thank God for safe delivery".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo by bigtt76(f): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Lovely ....love twins, triplets ....plenty babies! May God answer my prayers for one in Jesus Name.
Re: One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo by Donald3d(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
rayval:
One of the well known electronic payment service providers,Global Accelerex ltd again proved to be on top of their game as one of their staff gave birth to triplet yesterday.
An interview with one of their directors "this is a good way to start the year. We are not just PTSP, we are goal scorers and always the best in everything we do. We thank God for safe delivery".
"Proved to be ontop of their game " hmm i didnt say anything sha "goal scorers" hmmm ,elaborate, All i am concerned about is the cute kids , I love kids, they are so cute and sweet to look at.
Re: One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo by DJJOVINO: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Best wishes to the little angels sent from Heaven. You are very special to all of us, Congratulations… #joy,noting but joy##baba ibeta#
Re: One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
wooooow its not really easy at all to feed them ooo.
thanks to God for her.
best wishes from www.uppeh.com to the babies.

(1) (Reply)

HP 951XL High Yield Ink Cartridge |magenta|black|cyan|yellow (wholesale Prices) / Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? / *SOLD* Genuine - Oem - Follow Come - HP Battery For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.