Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

[VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' (39431 Views)

Video: Timaya – I Like The Way / Timaya - I Concur Ft Don Jazzy [video Download] / Timaya – I Concur Lyrics Ft. Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by kachnov(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
i like timaya, but this song isnt nice.
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by BIGTinfotech: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why don't they take a cue from Adele? Mtcew
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by WAECFlyer: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
WebSurfer:
this is Wickedness oo, how can you create a thread and book an empty space, CHAI , OP fear GOD
check it again, I did it so that I can drop d download links
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
The one no reach "Bum Bum remix" anywhere na.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by pulsa(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vonelixir:
The way d waist was shaked was awesome, nice Video. Haters go away! Thumbs up timaya
. Don't tell me you are the one in your dp, dp girl looks like she is smart, intelligent and has every other good attributes a female should but you on the other hand seem senseless, stupid and dumb . end time karishika undecided
Vonelixir:
The way d waist was shaked was awesome, nice Video. Haters go away! Thumbs up timaya
. Don't tell me you are the one in your dp, dp girl looks like she is smart, intelligent and has every other good attributes a female should but you on the other hand seem senseless, stupid and dumb . end time karishika

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by MVLOX(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
wat a total and colassal waste of mb....I just beta download nursery ryhmns na
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by adellam16(f): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dry video
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by Rastamann: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
wey the yash? dis unda employed youts wey jus dey sing nonsense since 13AD. A begi mak una aloa one do beta thingz jare!
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by lepasharon(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
The same ol' sh*t undecided
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by Baroba(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emmaus12:
Oh yes, dem must shake yansh na......smh after they will want a man who is God fearing, doesn't drink nor smoke.

Btw Nigerian music is a one liner repeated the whole song, while they bambozzle us with banging beats, big yansh and grapefruit breasts!!

Am glad someone else noticed, except for a few artist, and i mean not more than 5, Nigerian music is thrash.. Sometimes am embarrassed at what comes out of their mouth..

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by Jaymsen(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Girlz must shake dea nyash in nigerian music. Or u wont sale cry
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by anathemiamia(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who ever made the beats for this song should quit. This is like the most basic beat ever
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by acooriz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't criticize Nigerian musicians... Demand is only meeting supply... Investigate and testify
Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by funnynation(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ngalaba1:
All these For Money?? And of Course for Men to buy and watch the video. What is the moral in this new release na? Uwa mmebe.
uwa ngwucha.. Uwa ikpeazu..

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' by SHOCK7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ngalaba1:
All these For Money?? And of Course for Men to buy and watch the video. What is the moral in this new release na? Uwa mmebe.
're u kidding me,looking 4 morals in Timaya's video cry
Ngalaba1:
're u kidding me,looking 4 morals in Timaya's video, it just meant 4 men 2 lust 4 & ladies 2 dance accordingly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.