Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force (666 Views)

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force by hinwazaka: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Imagine the rubbish melodrama that has been displayed by this administration since its inception. All of its stupidity put together can not equate or measure up to the madness and illegality perpetrated by Enang, Garba shehu, Osinbanjo and Buhari in the budget fiasco. How can you criticize the senate's profligacy in its expenditure on luxury cars and then turn around and make the same mistake as them. 3 billion on presidential cars, Buhari is a thief. How can you now send a document that higlights that expenditure and expect the senate not to expose you. And even after that, instead of acknowledging that error, and following due process by writing to the senate to withdraw the budget for adjustment, they chose to distort and switch the budget with a fake one. This is nothing other than treason, breach of powers and corruption. The senate should immediately commence impeachment proceedings against the entire executive and start the process of elevating both saraki and ekweremadu to the position of president and vice president. Itah Enang should also be fired with immediate effect and all parties involved in this national embarassment should be tried for treason and if found guilty be sent to jail. If this is not done, then Nigerians should get ready for the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. I agree and prefer that the president should have been more open about it even though wailers could have as well wail and call him incompetent. I believe he was wrongly advised on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

As far as i am concern, this whole noise on d budget is due to the fact that the President and Saraki are not in good terms. So senate President is making unneccessary noise about it.

There is no illegality in what d presidency did. No law was broken. He may have missed some protocol in doing it, no single law was broken.

As a member of Nigeria masses, I know when things is done for the interest of d masses. This case is clearly in d interest of d masses. I will rather focus on d nobility of the intention and action of the president, than focus on the technicality which is being overblown out of proportion in d senate by the senate president to protect himself from prosecution.

I have seen both version. They are almost 99% the same. The majoy difference is the reduction in Extravagance in the presidency in the new one.

The senate is a joke for childishly over blowing and dramatising the issue.

THE BUDGET WAS SUBMITTED TO BOTH SENATE AND HOUSE OF REP. HOUSE OF REP SPEAKER SAID NOTHING IS MISSING WHY IS SENATE PRESIDENT MAKING ALL THE NOISE

2 Likes

Re: Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force by Sparrow13: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Am waiting to see who will remove the president.
All PDP is trying to do is protect their members from prosecution.

I don't have a party
Re: Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force by ddippset(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol. Op said 'resign or BE REMOVED BY FORCE' by force? Hinwazaka, even 1 million Hinwazakas cannot remove the president by force. Wasting your 10mb to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Enanggate: Buhari Should Resign Or Be Removed By Force by hinwazaka: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2016
tuale4u:
We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. I agree and prefer that the president should have been more open about it even though wailers could have as well wail and call him incompetent. I believe he was wrongly advised on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

As far as i am concern, this whole noise on d budget is due to the fact that the President and Saraki are not in good terms. So senate President is making unneccessary noise about it.

There is no illegality in what d presidency did. No law was broken. He may have missed some protocol in doing it, no single law was broken.

As a member of Nigeria masses, I know when things is done for the interest of d masses. This case is clearly in d interest of d masses. I will rather focus on d nobility of the intention and action of the president, than focus on the technicality which is being overblown out of proportion in d senate by the senate president to protect himself from prosecution.

I have seen both version. They are almost 99% the same. The majoy difference is the reduction in Extravagance in the presidency in the new one.

The senate is a joke for childishly over blowing and dramatising the issue.

THE BUDGET WAS SUBMITTED TO BOTH SENATE AND HOUSE OF REP. HOUSE OF REP SPEAKER SAID NOTHING IS MISSING WHY IS SENATE PRESIDENT MAKING ALL THE NOISE
so in your own world, the president should be commended for sending enang to doctor the original copy. That is treason. If he was so knowledgeable of your feelings, why send enang in the night, to doctor the document. As for Dogara, he will soon start singing the same song

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Looters In Nigeria Before And After Karma / Aisha Yesufu: Victim Of Partisan Savagery, By Gimba Kakanda / Shortlisted Candidates For The Delta State Online Digital Jobs Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.