Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Reason Behind Her Sister's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Reason Behind Her Sister's Death (1429 Views)

Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Mercy Aigbe Reveals What Killed Her Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Reason Behind Her Sister's Death by Vabadonsblog(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe was recently unveiled as the brand Ambassador of Dubai Afrika Sickle Cell Project; a project aimed at curbing an increase in the number of sickel cell patients in the country as well provide them with basic amenities for their daily survival.

While making an announcement, she revealed her elder sister died to the sickness and that she knows how it feels to lose a loved one without being able to help.

“Am glad to be doing this with dubaiafrika. I lost my elder sister to Sickle cell and you don’t know what it was like watching her helpless going through all those crisis hmmmmmm! Joy Aigbe continue to R.I.P.”

She warned lovers who are about to settle down to know their genotype before bearing children

“I do” to each other as to avoid unforeseen circumstance.

“They say love conquers all, but not in this case. We encourage you to Know your genotype before saying I do. Save the future. If you truly love each other; don’t get married or make babies if genotypes don’t tally,” she wrote.

Reports from: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/actress-mercy-aigbe-reveals-reason.html?m=1

Re: Actress, Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Reason Behind Her Sister's Death by Vabadonsblog(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
More gist on: www.vabadon.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Proposed To Girlfriend Called Out By Family Of Other Pregnant Girlfriend / Check Out These Five Celebrities Transformations / Beyonce Rocks Pink Platform Heels As She Attends Basketball Game With Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.