Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Can Help If You Are Down South And Need Things At Cheaper Rates From Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help If You Are Down South And Need Things At Cheaper Rates From Lagos. (284 Views)

The True State Of Things At Modern Ceramics Umuahia / Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help If You Are Down South And Need Things At Cheaper Rates From Lagos. by richiemathews(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
If you are down south and you need things like gadgets, electronics, phone accessories, phone parts,gaming consoles like ps4 and the likes, shoes and apparels and you can't travel all the way to get what you need then I can really be of help. just drop a mess or check my signature fi my contact. #peace.

(1) (Reply)

Nairamillions Estimated Jackpot Is Now At N3, 300,000.00 / Affordable Bulksms Provider On Niraland / Email Marketing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.