Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Something Has To Be Done And Done Fast.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Has To Be Done And Done Fast.. (471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Has To Be Done And Done Fast.. by sonmvayina(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
For as much as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which have most surely happened among us, Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Nigerians
That thou mightiest know the certainty of those things..one of the most important property of a democracy is a good, vibrant, strong and intelligent opposition to keep the government of the day on its toes, we don't have it. we keep hearing of politicians crossing over from one party to the other, it is hard for you to see a democrat becoming a republican or a labor supporter becoming a Tory.. these people have a well defined ideology they stick to come what may..what is the PDP ideology? what about the APC?..No one knows..i keep saying that this democracy thing is not for us, it has created a system where only those who are corrupt seams to be the ones happy and smiling.i suggested earlier we sit down and fashion out a system of government that is Nigeria, that will take into account our community heads like Oba, Obi.,Ooni, Alafin etc we are already paying them, i think we should make them main stream or in the interim, we can sack our house of representative(i have not seen anything they do that the senate can't) and make it a house of chief which will be made up of our traditional rulers..
one good criteria of winning any war is to know who your enemy is. Nigerians, we don't know who our enemies are? if we did or when we do we will truly be on a road to prosperity..we keep thinking our enemy is our friend and our friend is our enemy, imagine some body being paid 100 million, 200 million etc for doing nothing and everybody is OK with it..they are the ones that have mortgaged our future, they are the ones responsible for the insecurity, poverty, hunger in the land, if nothing is done this unending circle of hunger and suffering will never end, i am ready to fight for a better society, even if i die i want to die knowing that i fought for the betterment of my country, sometimes a good death is its own reward., but who go stand with me?..they make us fight and kill each other because that is what they want, as long as we are doing that we cannot fight them, they keep us divided by religion, tribe, language..so they can share our collective wealth. this cannot just continue, i suggest we put our differences aside and realize we have a common enemy..and defeat this Monster..once and for all....
Re: Something Has To Be Done And Done Fast.. by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
our enemies are the Nigerian elites.....
Re: Something Has To Be Done And Done Fast.. by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tribalism and religion will not allow.......bigots everywhee u go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is In Our Foreign Reserves Now? / Nigeria Among Sub-saharan Africa's Most Promising Markets In Logistics Industry / Kogi Makes Another History As Governor Yahaya Bello Is Sworn In Without A Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.