Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shizzi Accuses Masterkraft & Tunde Ednut Of Stealing His Track, Take Legal Actio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shizzi Accuses Masterkraft & Tunde Ednut Of Stealing His Track, Take Legal Actio (485 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone / Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shizzi Accuses Masterkraft & Tunde Ednut Of Stealing His Track, Take Legal Actio by teyus: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Au-iA5ELAnw/Vpi1c5BRFzI/AAAAAAAA7ok/syHYKI1oTC0/s1600/Tunde-Ednut-Kosowo-ART-768x768.jpg[/img]

Hehe! My words are beginning to come to reality ooo! After attending #TheHeadies2015 and bring you guys the updates about the award night, I said this year will be a controversial and beefing year. Lol... Now imagine, if I was a prophet, I will be chopping money by now. Yes ooo! If we start counting how many artiste that has beefed each other from January 1st till today, this post will be very long and interesting. But in order to cut the story short, let me just go straight to point. Lol...

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2016/01/shizzi-accuses-masterkraft-tunde-ednut.html

Here is another beef ooo!

Popular music producer Oluwaseyi Akerele, popularly known as Shizzi, has accused singer, Tunde Ednut and ace producer Masterkraft of stealing his instrumental to produce their newly released track, Kosowo.

According to ChannelsTV, lawyers representing Shizzi have served Tunde Ednut and his producer Masterkraft a letter stating that they will file a copyright infringement lawsuit if they don’t take down all download links for the song and cease its promotion henceforth.

The letter also states that the instrumental for Kosowo was originally created by Shizzi in 2014 and was initially given to Wande Coal who freestyled on it, but never finished working on the instrumental.

Shizzi also accused Tunde Ednut of using Wande Coal’s lyrics in Kosowo. Entertainment News reached out to Tunde Ednut, who stated that he didn’t copy anybody. ”If you want anything, ask Wande Coal, because he is the owner of the song,” he said.

A representative of Wande Coal responded immediately, affirming that Tunde Ednut did steal the track. “I know Shizzi produced the track for Wande and Tunde just came to our studio, heard it and just ran with it. It was Tunde who f***ed up and we are trying to clear this mess now,” he stated. He also added that Wande Coal never gave him Kosowo because he was still working on it with Shizzi. ”It was a surprise when we heard it on NOTJUSTOK.”

The rep also stated that they had reached out to Ednut because Wande still had plans to complete the song with Shizzi and release at a later date but he had ignored them.

See the letter from Shizzi’s lawyers Here : http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2016/01/shizzi-accuses-masterkraft-tunde-ednut.html
Re: Shizzi Accuses Masterkraft & Tunde Ednut Of Stealing His Track, Take Legal Actio by Adonis3: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
This one wey everybody dey steal song.

But make bros wande and shizzi leave am for Ednut, make the guy revive him career. He killed it the day he wore a suit in a bath tub in a video.. Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Music Star/politician 9ice's Birthday Party - Awsesome / Nigeria's Olubadan, Ruler Of Ibadan Land, Dies At 101-BBC / See Photo Of Nollywood Actor Wear 35ft Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.