Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless (2897 Views)

Biafra Agitation Is Justified- Senator Abaribe / Biafra (IPOB) Agitation Is Lawful Says United Nations / Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Stolen: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
@TonyeBarcanista Even if the Ijaws decide to join Oduduwa, that is fine, Igbos will continue as Biafrans.

No wahala, we are not Oduduwa, Arewa or Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Wizprodigy: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

@bold: Na who de deceive una grin grin Biafra is no issue as long as Ijaw nation is concerned. It is Dead on Arrival!

Well, you are entiltled to your opinion. When the time comes, majority carries the vote.
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:

Me and u who is denying?

Ijaw or no Ijaw does it change the fact that Nigeria is unworkable? We will have that UN referendum and let it decide, unless your scared the Ijaws wont join Oduduwa. grin
Worry not about Ijaw Mr man. We will take care of ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Stolen: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Worry not about Ijaw Mr man. We will take care of ourselves!

Says the online Bini man abi na Itsekiri man. Who takes u seriously?

Nigeria is unworkable in a million years and the British created it to maximise conflict and cripple development, only way forward is disintegration.

Every man face wat is facing you.
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Happiness87(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually, I also want him to face justice grin

Nobody need Biafra in SS... angry
speak for yourself, because you have started benefiting from the loot

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When did the Ijaw found Biafra? Do you Know who the most celebrated Ijaw man is? His name is Major Isaac Adaka Boro. He's celebrated for wiping out Biafran soldiers on Ijawland. Go figure!

Even Asari has consistently told you guys that he supports Biafra(in his own capacity as Asari) but not Ijaw. Except you insist on living in denial.

PS: Go Figure the significance of annual Isaac Boro Day! You think say na for tea party? There will be NO Biafra referendum ANYWHERE in Ijawland and Niger Delta. Make we see whether na Nnamdi Kanu go force a. #Attachee

Lol how was his life ended?. Same Nigerian soldiers obasanjo brigades murdered?

Serves him right though.
Ijaw expansionism will never ever work in SS.
Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Anytime Tonye barcanista says Ijaws are not part of Biafra,all these ipob touts will start attacking him in multitude.Very emotional and insecure bullies.Losers

As if it's a must to join your mumu biafra

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Stolen: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaakulator4:
Anytime Tonye barcanista says Ijaws are not part of Biafra,all these ipob touts will start attacking him in multitude.Very emotional and insecure bullies.Losers

As if it's a must to join your mumu biafra

Telll your OBJ to shut up and face Oduduwa, we dont want to hear Biafra from his stinking mouth again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by GodpunishBuhari: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bini kwa? I used to think that I was fulani from Kano.

Dillusion 101.... Come carry Ijaw join Biafra na....

#Remember Boro grin grin

Boro wey die like lizard? Even a growing up kid won't know him cos he's an illiterate used and dumped by arewa and killed like a roach... is that who you call ya Ijaw hero... yall are just being used daily.. Ijaws equals to 7ero sense
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:

Telll your OBJ to shut up and face Oduduwa, we dont want to hear Biafra from his stinking mouth again. grin

My Obj? grin grin

Typical IPOb tout#Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by DiademSh07: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
RightBoo:
Am still imagining how you will end your life.
That it will be worst than awolowo is an understatement.
Ojukwu's is the worst though!
He died as an im.becile and with no archivement whatsoever! He can't tie the shoe lace of Obasanjo, let alone Awolowo!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by DiademSh07: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

Get this into your daft head, the reason some of us want to leave Nigeria is not even becos of the North but you in the South West and Berom people.(Bastard Middle Belt with exemption of Idomas and Igala)

OBJ better shut it.
Well, nobody is stopping you! The last time ibo did that, ibo race almost became extinct due to Kwarshiokor and they still blamed Nigeria for their woes and poverty!
What a set of losers!
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by DiademSh07: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:

Tonye Barcanista listen very carefully, Ijaw people will decide in a referendum as they did in their election.

Even Ohanaeze made such remarks but the peoples voice is greater.

Tell Buhari to allow the UN call a referendum.
In which country?
If you losers can't go through the normal process by asking your senators to pass the referendum bill, you are just noisemakers!
Nigeria won't be hold to ransom because of some stup!d set of losers!
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by loopman: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
RightBoo:

[s]I still stand by my words.
Or are you obj? Or are you awolowo? Or are you god? Or are you death? I don't know you but I know these names I have mentioned.

So swerve I have no business with you. I wish you whatever you wish me. While I reject all the wishes[/s].
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Stolen: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
DiademSh07:

In which country?
If you losers can't go through the normal process by asking your senators to pass the referendum bill, you are just noisemakers!
Nigeria won't be hold to ransom because of some stup!d set of losers!

If i give u coward Yoruba mouth, u go run go ban, u are the only business man abi na moderator that is also a user. This means if u dealt drug, u will be a drug addict. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by DiademSh07: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:

If i give u coward Yoruba mouth, u go run go ban, u are the only business man abi na moderator that is also a user. This means if u dealt drug, u will be a drug addict. grin

We need a referendum soonest in this country.
What's this loser saying by the way?
Yeye man!
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Stolen: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
DiademSh07:

What's this loser saying by the way?
Yeye man!

We need a referendum soonest in this country. It is time to allow the people decide, Ohanaeze dont share their money with the people so dey cannot speak for the sufferingg people.

We are all run down, tired and hungry for a place to call our home, make laws, customs and develop.
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by loopman: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:

Obasanjo receiving the instrument of SURRENDER from Biafrranss. grin
Another Obj is waiting to receive another instrument of surrender if you ever attempt that foolishness again.

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by waledeji(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

Right for Yorubas and Oduduwa, wrong for Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik AND Igbos.
He is vry right, deal wt it my friend
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by yemmynoni: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
loopman:

He was the one that received the instrument of surrender from your forefathers after Ojukwu bolted away. grin
They made a promised NEVER to make such mistake again.
gbam
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by missKiffy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Of course it is, who doesnt know that
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
DiademSh07:

Ojukwu's is the worst though!
He died as an im.becile and with no archivement whatsoever! He can't tie the shoe lace of Obasanjo, let alone Awolowo!

Even a 21st century boy born in yorubahood will see the lies within the jargons you just wrote up there.

The fact is that awolowo died like a rat having eating the poison which was meant for rat.

I can imagine how the I'd.iotic human hero will be squelching like a rat in labour when passing out.

What a shameful death by someone's hero.
Rat poison of twenty naira.

I challenge awolowo to have the national burial ceremony giving to Ojukwu as a recognized nationalist and a hero of the whole black race.

Ojukwu is talked about in African countries till these day for his greatness and a true leader of Igbo nation. What was awofrog remembered for and who talks about him this days, except to curse him and make a jest of his shameful demise.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by DiademSh07: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
RightBoo:

Even a 21st century boy born in yorubahood will see the lies within the jargons you just wrote up there.

The fact is that awolowo died like a rat having eating the poison which was meant for rat.

I can imagine how the I'd.iotic human hero will be squelching like a rat in labour when passing out.

What a shameful death by someone's hero.
Rat poison of twenty naira.

I challenge awolowo to have the national burial ceremony giving to Ojukwu as a recognized nationalist and a hero of the whole black race.

Ojukwu is talked about in African countries till these day for his greatness and a true leader of Igbo nation. What was awofrog remembered for and who talks about him this days, except to curse him and make a jest of his shameful demise.

Are you denying the fact that Ojukwu died as re.tard while his wife was getting holed up by every dick and harry! That's quite pathetic and a huge disgrace!
That said, apart from Ojukwu being buried as the military man he was, no one valued him! No one even deem him good enough to be remembered as the national hero except the known losers!
Compared to the grand reception of Awolowo's wife, the mother of the nation, let alone the king himself, Awolowo!
He will forever be remembered as the slayer of Nigeria's losers without lifting a finger! What a brain and a genius!
Gosh, I want to be that man!
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
DiademSh07:

Hahaha you are talking rubbish.
Re: Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless by babadee1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stolen:
@TonyeBarcanista Even if the Ijaws decide to join Oduduwa, that is fine, Igbos will continue as Biafrans.

No wahala, we are not Oduduwa, Arewa or Nigerians.

You and every other person from the South East are Nigerians whether you like it or not. There is no such country as Biafra, at least not any more. The UN Secretary General has laid the issue to rest, he has said that the so-called Biafra is not qualified to be recognized as an independent territory for the purposes of sovereignty and self-governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Should Be Declared As A Terrorist Organization / So Buhari, Is This You? - Tope Fasua Pics / FLASHBACK: In 2012, Lai attacked Jonathan with TI’s corruption index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.