Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri (36446 Views)

James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Teenage Boys Plead Guilty To Defrauding Ecobank Of N210million (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Eldorado01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
ss
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Goridoe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
gbens2000:
u wan contact dem for prison abi.

ehn? come again undecided
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by gbens2000(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goridoe:

ehn? come again undecided
lol,as u came for their names ani maybe. U wan learn work na
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
rita25:
SEE AS THEM DRY LIKE PPLE WEY NEVER SEE EVEN 1MILLION NAIRA SEF..................... grin

Na igbo wey make dem slim, you know guys from that area only know about ogogoro and igbo, thats where they invested the stolen millions. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Chubhie: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
MosakuAW:

With all their yeye noise on adverts about scam, so Nigerian banks are not even that strong when it come to scam.

I will try my luck on CBN grin
Please pity the economy and use your rdp to hit USA federal reserve.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by vanhayor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by persius555(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
System glitch and they took instant advantage. You dont have to an expert to do this but think smart.

This only shows how slow and non secure our database security system is in nigeria. It must have taken more than two days for then to have withdrawn these monies and no one noticed this security flaws.

Anyways, they say "Give a man a gun and he could rob a bank, give a man a bank and he would rob the world".
The banks are criminals themselves.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Etizz: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Musadblogger:
Kai, see thiefs

It should be thieves not Thiefs......

2 Likes

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Etizz: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Musadblogger:
Kai, see thiefs
It should be thieves not Thiefs ......
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Goridoe(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
gbens2000:
lol,as u came for their names ani maybe. U wan learn work na

abeg come again for the last time abeg sad
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by texazzpete(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
alaskido:
Smart guys. Warri no dey take last. This also happened in IBORI's town. Men you guys are great. Kudos men. I love you. We are learning from our politicians.

I hope you find it in your heart to visit these gentlemen in prison.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by gbens2000(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goridoe:

abeg come again for the last time abeg sad
wet in I don dey try tell u since na say u fit don chop Ghana weed for ur breakfast make u no know.

1 Like

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Una try sha! But na the transaction una con take fvck up. E nor easy jare, still on the hustling matazzzzzzz

Lol...watta ur package bro!!?
Holla
Read btw d lines
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Ximonak: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
If I am the bank ceo I will sack,fire, change those ICT guys in my bank

Even if there was security glitch (which the bank would not want to say they failed to provide better security) what were there own ICT doing...
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Olushauneddy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
210 million naira !........The poor unemployed first class banking and finance graduates, what a pity!
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by AdexAbbey(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Trash!!!

I dont know of Stanley, but i can vividly say IGHO is not & will never be in prison!

Street boss is still in the street, buzzling the street on a street thing.

I hail u my Oga @Igho!
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by sage2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
It looks like Hausa judges have finally taken over from Yoruba judges. There was a time almost all the judges were Yorubas. Hausa judges are now all over the place. Good strategic comes to fruition.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by KingsleyBuubba(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Diamond up Ego G... Niggas in Warri be like "my Lamborghini na dis year e de come"=. The other guy eye shaa no be here.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emzyme:

Lol...watta ur package bro!!? Holla Read btw d lines
Egbon if you need the package come and get it grin grin grin
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by missKiffy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Scam a bank, choi shocked
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Classickid(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
rita25:
SEE AS THEM DRY LIKE PPLE WEY NEVER SEE EVEN 1MILLION NAIRA SEF..................... grin
Those boys will buy and sell your family to slave trade.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by SantiCiboura: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
those boys should be employed as scam securities
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by solpat(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Direct flight to Okere Prison a.k.a Okere High School, Warri. grin
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by bluice2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
persius555:
System glitch and they took instant advantage. You dont have to an expert to do this but think smart.

This only shows how slow and non secure our database security system is in nigeria. It must have taken more than two days for then to have withdrawn these monies and no one noticed this security flaws.

Anyways, they say "Give a man a gun and he could rob a bank, give a man a bank and he would rob the world".
The banks are criminals themselves.

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by jayzblack(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
These guys get mind sha...Oh
i that has been trying to defraud ordinary saint oshiomole.
Talk more of Eco-bank
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by advocates: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't get it. Why they should made to return the money, I don't see any sense tagging them criminals. They didn't rob the bank if I get the article correctly, but the glitches or fault in the bank system mistakenly paid said amount into their respective accounts. Their continuous detention since 2014 is uncalled for, except of course the bank made effort to retrieve the money and the accused absconded.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by KENZYYONG(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
@mosakuAW...abeg I go follow you when you want strike cbn...

1 Like

Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
The most dangerous type of theft is online.
You will be traced. the money trail.

These nuggets are dumb.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Kx: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
AdexAbbey:
Trash!!!

I dont know of Stanley, but i can vividly say IGHO is not & will never be in prison!

Street boss is still in the street, buzzling the street on a street thing.

I hail u my Oga @Igho!

Another man's sweat?
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by cybriz82(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lolzzzzz life dn tire d guy on white...chop alone n cry alone.
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by barryuche: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Give them one Range Rover each, they have hammered. Lazy fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.