Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / deleted (3074 Views)

Topic Deleted. / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth / Deleted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2009
deleted
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hmmm the very man says no almighty GOD, i now know that ur brain is working shap sharp, hehehehe
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmmm the very man says no almighty GOD, i now know that ur brain is working shap sharp, hehehehe
I have asked you to tell me why there is an almighty?
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
Don't u believe in it or are u an atheist ? sorry just a question
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't u believe in it or are u an atheist ? sorry just a question
What I believe in is not yet the issue, tell me why you think allah is the almighty and tell me how rational you think your answer is on a scale of one to ten.
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2009
Why not go to the thread IS JESUS GOD ALMIGHTY instead of this crooked name deleted
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2009
Are you scared of the privacy we have?
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2009
Nope, ok, GOD in Arabic means ALLAH, If u say u worship GOD then it is ALLAH likewise the vice versa
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Nope, ok, GOD in Arabic means ALLAH, If u say u worship GOD then it is ALLAH likewise the vice versa
Nope, I do not worship any God or see reasons to worship any, my question to you is why do you think there is a God at all, why do you think the one described to you as a muslim is the right one?
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
GOD had sent several of his prophet beginning from Noah to Muhammad to tell d people dat he did not create them for play
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
Abuzola:

GOD had sent several of his prophet beginning from Noah to Muhammad to tell d people dat he did not create them for play
So are you saying you believe because Noah said some 8000 years ago that God sent him or is it your prophet some centuries ago?
Ok I tell you now that God has sent me to tell you that you are doing the wrong thing, actually muhammad did not finish his work and I am here to complete it, God says you should go to your Imam tomorrow and tell him to come and see me I have a message for him. Do you believe me?
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
GOD gave Prophet muhammad signs and wonder to convince the atheists and pagan of makkah that he is truely from GOD
Re: deleted by Abuzola(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2009
Among the miracles are healing the blind, making d moon come down and bowed to him, his prophecy come true and many more
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Among the miracles are healing the blind, making d moon come down and bowed to him, his prophecy come true and many more
MAKING THE MOON COME DOWN AND BOWED TO HIM, ARE YOU ON CHEAP DRUGS?
My friend there is no way the moon can come down to the earth, and just how does a moon bow?
Are these seriously the reasons you believe there is God?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

that is FALSE and you know it.

Allah = Al + Ilah (which actually means God in arabic and is close to Elah in aramaic!)

Allah = THE god

Even the godless wikipedia exposes your lie!

[size=13pt]Etymology

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʼilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos).[4] Cognates of the name "Allāh" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[3] The corresponding Aramaic form is אֱלָהָא ʼĔlāhā in Biblical Aramaic and ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ʼAlâhâ or ʼĀlōho in Syriac.[10]
The contraction of al- and ʼilāh in forming the term Allāh ("the god", masculine form) parallels the contraction of al- and ʼilāha in forming the term Allāt ("the goddess", feminine form).[11][/size]

funny because allat was regarded as allah's daughters well before Mohammad was born.
Re: deleted by noetic2: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

I cant believe this. I thought he actually divided the moon into two? grin grin grin

are u so gullible? This is ridiculous?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

when did mohammad heal the blind? undecided

We're now stealing miracles of Christ now?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

1 example pls.
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2009
noetic2:

I cant believe this. I thought he actually divided the moon into two? grin grin grin

are u so gullible? This is ridiculous?
Sadly so he is gullible, and if anyone believes that Noah's story is true, they are just as gullible as he is grin grin
Re: deleted by noetic2: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Sadly so he is gullible, and if anyone believes that Noah's story is true, they are just as gullible as he is grin grin

As for Noah's flood, we have seen scientific evidences that establish that. What we have not seen is scientific evidences that establish the pioneer events of evolution. isnt that gullible?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

does that also include the deluded fools who believe the diversity and sheer intricacies of the earth where created by a "big bang"?
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2009
noetic2:

As for Noah's flood, we have seen scientific evidences that establish that. What we have not seen is scientific evidences that establish the pioneer events of evolution. isnt that gullible?
LOL do you have any idea how many animal species are present in this world? Thou art so gullible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_theory_and_fact
There knock yourself out.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

LOL do you have any idea how many animal species are present in this world? Thou art so gullible.

the usual dishonest evasive tactics we have come to expect from those who cry the loudest about "wisdom" . . . where is your "verifiable evidence" for evolution? A wikipedia entry? You are a joke.

how does evolution explain why bacteria has remained the same for billions of yrs? And the fool is here bleating about Noah's ark?
Re: deleted by noetic2: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

This is very unintelligent.

Can u just read that page and bring out whatever u deduce as ur evidence. Then we will discuss.
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2009
noetic2:

This is very unintelligent.

Can u just read that page and bring out whatever u deduce as ur evidence. Then we will discuss.
Exactly the kind of laziness that earned you this kind of thought process, fighting evolution is like fighting that gravity is not verifiable is the point of that link.
Give me something on Noah's flood please.
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2009
davidylan:

the usual dishonest evasive tactics we have come to expect from those who cry the loudest about "wisdom" . . . where is your "verifiable evidence" for evolution? A wikipedia entry? You are a joke.

how does evolution explain why bacteria has remained the same for billions of yrs? And the fool is here bleating about Noah's ark?
Re: deleted by toneyb: 12:45am On Jun 21, 2009
noetic2:

Actually there are so MANY scientific evidence that shows that the Noah's flood is a myth. Even christians do not agree about the Noah's flood as a global event because geology disprove it.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Exactly the kind of laziness that earned you this kind of thought process, fighting evolution is like fighting that gravity is not verifiable is the point of that link.

what have you given us on your claims to "verifiable evidence" regarding evolution? you'd rather sidestep that to bleat about Noah's flood?

We dont need to "fight" evolution . . . the fact that it is false is more than clear. If evolution were real then every unicellular organism today shld only be a few thousand yrs old as the older ones shld long have morphed to more complex organisms.

Bus shockingly amoeba, bacteria, viruses have remained the same for billions of yrs! Why? Did they fail to "evolve"? How does your "verifiable evidence" stack up against the reality that it would take us billions of yrs to change even a minor phenotype just by mutating our DNA alone?

Of course . . . we can always ignore your own dishonesty and go harp on about Noah's ark.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2009
toneyb:

Actually there are so MANY sceitific evidence that shows that the Noah's flood is a myth.

that was NOT the first question. We ask for PROOF of evolution first so pls dont let us make this about what its not.

I'm tired of hypocrites bawling about "myths" in the bible while living a myth their whole lives too.
Re: deleted by noetic2: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

isnt it ridiculous that u cannot express ur "knowledge" of evolution without SHAMELESSLY referring me to wikipedia.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2009
noetic2:

isnt it ridiculous that u cannot express ur "knowledge" of evolution without SHAMELESSLY referring me to wikipedia.

and to think he was accusing you of "laziness" earlier . . . undecided the nerve of some of these airheads.
Re: deleted by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2009
davidylan:

David evolution threads are your most favorite here on nairaland, we all know I read your replies and try not to get into any evolution argument with you but since you want it well,

A close look at all your arguments against evolution will show that all you do is worship gaps, bacteria has remained the same for billions of years therefore God created man?  

Lets play fair here and not make this about evolution.
Davidylan are you saying that Noah's ark as recorded in the bible is a fact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can The Moderators Rename The Religion Section To: "Bash Christianity" Section? / Why Are Whites The Prophets And No Black In Christian And Islam / Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.