Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Deleted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted. (12373 Views)

Topic Deleted. / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Deleted. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2011
Deleted.
Re: Deleted. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Deleted. by Ify27(m): 1:14am On Jan 30, 2011
YOU KNOW IN AMERICA WE SAY '' ONCE A GAY ALWAYS A GAY'' MEANING ONCE A PENIS ENTERS YOUR MOUTH OR YOUR ANUS YOU WILL FOREVER BE GAY. LMAO SO THATS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN CATHOLIC SHCOOL SUCKING DICK LMAO, RELIGION IS SOOOOO MISSUNDERSTOOD, THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING INTERESTED IN A WHITE RELIGION LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMO!!!!! LOL
Re: Deleted. by tpia6: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Deleted. by Ify27(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2011
how is it not religious it happened in a ''holy place'' by a ''holy man'' so the homo got is ''holey'' butt plugged with a ''holy penis'' lmao homo
Re: Deleted. by tpia6: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Deleted. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
Stupid people will always make stupid replies.

Is quiet clear that ify and tpia are not Christians, i think is why they have to reply in such a nasty way.
I want to tell u that this thread is not to entertain, but for u to learn from my mistakes.

Those who mock people's mistake are nothing but fools at forty. Use ur brain.
Re: Deleted. by e36991: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ify27:

YOU KNOW IN AMERICA WE SAY  '' ONCE A GAY ALWAYS A GAY''

MEANING ONCE A manliness ENTERS YOUR MOUTH OR YOUR ANUS YOU WILL FOREVER BE GAY.   

LMAO SO THATS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN CATHOLIC SHCOOL SUCKING manliness LMAO,

RELIGION IS SOOOOO MISSUNDERSTOOD, THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING INTERESTED IN A WHITE RELIGION

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    HOMO!!!!! LOL

@Ify27

White man's "religion" ke?

If the "religion" was only meant for white men, how do you explain Simeon's presence in the below verse (i.e. Acts 13:1) then?

"Among the prophets and teachers of the church at Antioch of Syria

were
Barnabas, Simeon (called "the black man"), Lucius (from Cyrene), Manaen (the childhood companion of King Herod Antipas), and Saul.
- Acts 13:1 NLT

OR

"Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger,

and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul
- Acts 13:1 KJV
"

The blackman heard accepted & received the Gospel earlier than the Europeans (i.e. before the "missionaries coming to Africa" shenanigan)

In Acts 13:1, note that where the disciples were first called Christians (i.e. in the early church ) there was a black man present

Incidentally this is the only time in the NT that a person is been referred to by virtue of color, complexion or skin tone

Why was this done this way?
(i.e. why the reference to color, complexion or skin tone)

Obviously is/was in anticipation of assertions like this and to refute (i.e. pre-empt) the idea that this is a "white man's religion"

This is all inclusive. For all and everyone - No holds barred.

There are no rules of color. Color, complexion, skintone etc does not come into play

Which is why, he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone - Mark 16:15
Re: Deleted. by tpiah2: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
poster

let's break it down.

from your story as you've typed it here, what are you expecting people to do.

two options which would be more suitable:

1. you seem very interested in providing the extrapolatory sexual details.

thus, more suited for sexuality section.

2. if indeed you were molested by a priest, then as a criminal offence, you could also post your story in crime section.

now, the entire tone of your narrative doesnt sound serious, and you yourself called it a super story, which we all know is a synonym for fiction.

adding the words Jesus Christ at the end in order to throw a hugely fake aura of sanctimonius piety over the whole tale, still does nothing.

sweetie, we all want a piece of that free money [grants et all] being thrown out for the promotion of the type of thing you're doing here, but be careful because nothing lasts forever.

besides, you're actually making a mockery of people who indeed experienced that.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
Tpia
U are just confusing urself with grammar.

The above story was posted for people to be alert of some false men parading as men of God.

Dont u know that u are taking nonsense.

U are full of negatives thoughts.
Re: Deleted. by tpiah2: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2011
PRINCE4CHRIST:

Demon come enter me come write am before i don know i don post am. Pls friend make una no vex
Re: Deleted. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2011
Read the symptons and diagnosis in the e-booklet below and see what solution there is for those who are willing to be set free.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Deleted. by mabell: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2011
PRINCE4CHRIST:

This Is A Supper Story Of How A So Called Catholic Priest Taught Me Gay.Popularly Called Homo.
Pls This Story Is Not For U To Mock Men Of God Or For Any Act Of Mockery, Les U Lay Curse Upon Urself.

So what is the essence of this thread then?
What are you trying to promote?
Re: Deleted. by Ify27(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
@PRINCE4CHRIST i dont need to be a christian because you guys worship a fictisious man, the real jesus travelled around into india and spoke out against in justice and never wanted to be worshipped, of cousre you wouldnt know that because your brain is stuck in the bible,

and what kind of christian has sex with little boys anyway

its ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.