Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! (3453 Views)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Jobs : May 2018 Vacancies- Apply Now / Various Job Vacancies- Apply Now! / New Vacancies,apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by walcossconsult: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.

Our client, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed Investment Services Organisation, a member of Top leading Financial Services Company with presence in Issuing House, Stockbroking (Dealer & Broker), Pension Fund, Bureau De Change, Fund/Portfolio Management, Construction, Debt Management & Debt Recovery and Structured Professional Services requires the Service of the followings

1. Fund Manager

An Experienced Investment Fund Manger with over 5 years in investment/securities service organisation

The Candidate should
• Have been involved or led a team that structured investment products for the Nigerian Financial Market
• Have Managed pool of investments
• Very conversant with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rules
• Conversant with the Investments & Securities Act
• Understand Collective Investment Schemes (CIS)
• Be conversant with Structuring different Portfolios in line with the need of different clients
• Conversant with strategies of optimizing returns on investment
• Conversant with risks of different Portfolios
• Be a Team Leader that could effectively manage resources
• Being a SEC Sponsored Individual is an added advantage

Qualification
• Degree in and Relevant Professional Qualifications
Experience
• Minimum of 5 Years core operational and leadership experience

2. Business Development & Multi-Level Marketing Manager (MLM)

An Experienced Business Development & Multi-Level Marketing Manager conversant with MLM/Network Marketing platforms. The ideal candidate should be
• An outstanding leader in Business Development/Marketing
• Experienced in structure, operation and management of MLM platforms
• A facilitator/good trainer with good command of English language
• Experienced in development, management and coordinating multiple locations across the country
• A good Data Management Manager
• Comfortable in the public eye and an outgoing person
• A motivator and orator
• An added advantage will be having passion or experience in NGO, Social Services operations
• Additional advantage would be a basic understanding of Law and NIgeria's legal environment
Qualification
Experience

3. Debt Management & Debt Recovery Manager

A Performer with evident track records in Debt Management and Debt Recovery Services in a well known organisation. The ideal candidate should be:
• Have handled huge debt management & recovery services to success
• Be a decisive person with exposure to customer relations
• Understand analysis of various debts, the sources, the structures, the performance indices, the causes of failure,
• Be conversant in analyzing financial positions of debtors and restructuring of various types of debts in line with Debtors capacity
• Be energetic with capacity to take firm and appropriate actions in recovery activities that leads to successful recoveries
• Understand different recovery strategies in different recoveries situations
• A Good Business Development/Marketing Manager that will lead team to generate substantial Debts for Management and Debts for Recovery
• Be a Trainer, a commander of English that can comfortably train subordinates

Qualification
Experience

How to Apply
Send your CVs to: careers@walcoss.com, ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted. For more enquires please call 09093285817
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by walcossconsult: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Apply Now
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by Amazingg: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2016
walcossconsult:
Apply Now
Nothing for entry level graduates with less than 1 year work experience?
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by MisterGrace: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Location pls
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by walcossconsult: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
There will be opportunities for Entry Level after the execution this project
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by Amazingg: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
walcossconsult:
There will be opportunities for Entry Level after the execution this project

Ok. Thanks... i'm already following you
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by captainking(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello... Is there any opportunity for someone like me.?.. I work with a top micro finance bank in lagos as a credit analyst/loan officer and I have 2 years experience in that position.. I have also worked as a guest service agent in a top hotel at ikeja Gra... I would love to know if any opportunity exist for me as I would love a new challenge.. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by walcossconsult: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Only Qualified candidates should apply!
Re: Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! by walcossconsult: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Still accepting CVs.

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Is Collecting C.vs / Details Of Conhess Salary Scale / Vacancy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.