Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. (2932 Views)

1 Cheff 3 Security Guards Needed Immediately. / Job Of Hostess/ushers In Nigeria Weddings And Events / Female Ushers Needed For A Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
60 USHERS needed immediately for a wedding event. 30 girls,30 guys. Abuja residents only. Call 07032881989,08183140303 now.
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
still recruiting...
LUDATRAVELS:
60 USHERS needed immediately for a wedding event. 30 girls,30 guys. Abuja residents only. Call 07032881989,08183140303 now.
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by correctyourself(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
LUDATRAVELS:
still recruiting...

Are you still recruiting?
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
No,recruiting has stopped
correctyourself:

Are you still recruiting?
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good day everyone,please recruiting has stopped. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by virtousB: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2016
LUDATRAVELS:
how much is the pay? When is the event?
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
virtousB,sorry recruiting has stopped.
virtousB:
how much is the pay? When is the event?
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by virtousB: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
LUDATRAVELS:
virtousB,sorry recruiting has stopped.
i called you around the period you posted this online and you said you'll forward a mail to me. I havent gotten the mail since then and you dont pick your calls
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by virtousB: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Guess you already got the people you wanted before coming to open this thread on Nairaland
!

1 Like

Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by RVBC: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
What a waste of time! Did u just open this thread for fun? Because it seems you already got people "smh"
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by virtousB: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
RVBC:
What a waste of time! Did u just open this thread for fun? Because it seems you already got people "smh"
seriously, its really annoying. I even wasted my airtime calling the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by LUDATRAVELS(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
I do not Run an ushering outfit,i only put up that advert for a friend who runs one and needed just 60 ushers for a particular event .You need to understand how these things works.it doesn't take one day to get 1000 people,if you put advert online.Sorry if you were not picked but i think it is better to be told the truth than given false hope. One love!
virtousB:
seriously, its really annoying. I even wasted my airtime calling the guy.
Re: Ushers Needed Immediately In Abuja. by virtousB: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
LUDATRAVELS:
I do not Run an ushering outfit,i only put up that advert for a friend who runs one and needed just 60 ushers for a particular event .You need to understand how these things works.it doesn't take one day to get 1000 people,if you put advert online.Sorry if you were not picked but i think it is better to be told the truth than given false hope. One love!
smh. Before you place advert next time be sure it's real and whoever sends you is serious about it.! Simple!! Your friend or whoever has the number you put in the advert asked me to send my details and that i'll receive a mail, till now I havent seen any mail. At least he should have been decent enough to tell me they were not taking people and it was a false alarm. More annoying is the fact that he stopped picking his calls after the first day i spoke with him. Anyways, its past now.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Caterer And Catering Services In Abuja / Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) / Quenchers(Perfect Drinks&Cocktail Managers For Ur Events)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.