Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Cure For Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Asthma (361 Views)

Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack / Home Remedies For Asthma Attacks / Forever Living Products For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Asthma by Talanf: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
IF you are sure you have asthma, i have a cure, i once had it and i know how hard it was, not being able to sleep and coughing, cant do much work, cant stay somewhere too cold, cant stay where there is heat, always carrying inhaler...i prayed and God answered me by showing a cure that i have lived around, i need money but i will not sell the cure, its free! but i am will not give it out until i am sure u have it
contact me via email at talabiayomide@gmail.com.
God bless you
Re: Cure For Asthma by kristen12(f): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Talanf:
IF you are sure you have asthma, i have a cure, i once had it and i know how hard it was, not being able to sleep and coughing, cant do much work, cant stay somewhere too cold, cant stay where there is heat, always carrying inhaler...i prayed and God answered me by showing a cure that i have lived around, i need money but i will not sell the cure, its free! but i am will not give it out until i am sure u have it
contact me via email at talabiayomide@gmail.com.
God bless you
Re: Cure For Asthma by Talanf: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
the cure is a leave that you will find by urself, i will just show you and how to mix it with some stuffs that u already have in your kitchen, plus a healthy person can actually claim they have cz its free and they sell it to people, am doing this to help people out of the pain

(1) (Reply)

Can You Reduce Your Risk Of Breast Cancer?.the Answer Is Yes / Of Course, Exercise Is Also Important / How Best To Fight Germs And Other Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.