Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Unhappy Marriage: Ways To Know When It Has Gotten To A Point Of No Return - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unhappy Marriage: Ways To Know When It Has Gotten To A Point Of No Return (649 Views)

Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity / Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unhappy Marriage: Ways To Know When It Has Gotten To A Point Of No Return by akdrealman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
It’s a fact. There are a lot of people who feel unhappy in their marriage. But the real question many of them are asking themselves is, how do I know when my marriage is really over?

Is it when your spouse says, “I don’t love you anymore?” Is it after an affair takes place? How do you REALLY know? Keep reading to find out how to identify the warning signs that often indicate your spouse has given up on your marriage.

First and Foremost: Has your spouse reached The Point of .......click to continue reading.... unhappy marriage

Re: Unhappy Marriage: Ways To Know When It Has Gotten To A Point Of No Return by ladyF(f): 3:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Click at the link at your peril

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided / I Can't Stop Laughing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.