Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State (34080 Views)

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by asamaigho(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Legitbaba:

Which yeye Operation Pulo shield Were dem dey when boys dey Kidnap any how Were dem dey whn boys dey do kpo fire scatter.. Operation Pulo shiit.. No one wants war buh u guys shouldn't compare J. Togo to Tompolo at all... J. Togo wouldn't hve made d top 15 militant commanders list when d real game was going on... He only became popular b cos he went back to d creeks after d amnesty and he was like against everyone (including his former colleagues).. Una go stay for upland dey read.. anything wey paper publish dey come ague...

We need peace in ND... Buh when dere is no justice, equity or fairness..... Peace become xpensive..

Btw... Don't put ur hope on dos JTF... (OP. Pulo shield) all of dem don use Kpo fire make money finish... Dey cnt fight any battle..

john togo,introduced tompolo to creeks....
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by spinoff: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2016
jomoh:

Will you shut up already with your unwanted dirge.

Tell us which court order did Buhari and DSS flout by rearresting an offender for a crime?

Which part of Nigerian constitution states that once you're granted bail, you cannot be rearrested for another offence?

If you cannot provide the section of the constitution which is the ultimate rule of law in Nigeria, forever hold your peace or invite on yourself the full wrath of Almighty God and the curses of all the affected victims of the offenders' wickedness and callousness.
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by godwinkessi: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Go sit down. You even know John Togo? Wetin be "baby militant", see mugu. Which MEND commanders? Oboy hide your ignorance

Bro I'm sure u aren't a SS person. I bet my wife.

You're no party man. You're a political prostltute that thinks only with stomach. Just sit dafuq down

1 Like

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by momentoftruth: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
godwinkessi:

Bro I'm sure u aren't a SS person. I bet my wife.

You're no party man. You're a political prostltute that thinks only with stomach. Just sit dafuq down
fyi, tonyebarcanista is not a political prostitute, he only joined PDP as mole

he is a bloody APC member
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ndywin:

My brother God will bless your generation .....If you commended Buhari for disobeying the courts, but you are now condemning Tompolo for disobeying the court, then you are worse than an slowpoke.

Buhari has made the disobedience of court order a very fashionable thing to do . Nigerians have started learning from Buhari.

Very soon nobody will obey the courts anymore.

Anarchy is looming
Disobey a court order at ur own peril!
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by Mack3N: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
ewosk:

i weep wn i see comment like this.....so it is okay for DSS & EFCC to violate court orders and summons....but wrong if a citizen do the same....

there was a country.......

Lawless law enforcers ti take over........smh

Go back to my post,re-read again,this time slowly,then come back and reply me!
Am saying they have no right to summon tompolo since buhari flouted same court orders.

Understand sarcasm when you spot one
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by ril19(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned something new today about this criminal called Tompolo..thanks to Tonyebarcanista.

TonyeBarcanista for President! IPOB Youths go and Die!

everything is not about IPOB.

try and act civil sometimes. really.

TRUELY? you sound like some of the people i meet in motor parks.
Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by Vulu: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
I am begining to doubt your Ijaw ethnicity. You want Tompolo to continue to flout court orders, an act that 'might' result into an armed conflict and conflagration all over Delta nay Ijawland. The last thing any Ijaw man/woman wants now is a return to the pre-amnesty era.

If Tompolo is innocent of the charges leveld against him, he should seek the service of competent lawyers. I am very sure he would be acquited if he is not guilty of the said charges

TYPICAL YORROBERMAN, OFCOURSE YOU'LL DOUBT DEARPREYE'S IJAW ETHNICITY BECAUSE HE IS NOT HATING ON IGBOS AND CALLING THE LANDGRABBERS LIKE THE OTHER PROTECTIONIST THAT STEALS RICE AND IMPORTED GOODS AT APAPA WHARF TO SURVIVE. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State by Vulu: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
imsuboi:

you think too high of yourself. undecided
you're a nobody. get that into your thick skull
YOU ARE WRONG. HE IS ACTUALLY SOMEBODY. AN E-SOMEBODY IF YOU ASK ME . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.