Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun (658 Views)

The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm calling for the immediate resignation of CBN governor Godwin Emefiele and removal of Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun. Seasoned economist Charles Soludo will replace Mr. Emefiele and another seasoned yoruba economist to replace Ms. Adeosun. With all due respect she is not qualified to be in that position.. They are fine, scholarly, highly qualified yoruba men and women around the world in the caliber of Charles Soludo who can replace Ms. Adeosun. This is not time for local champion politics and reward of portfolio because a certain chieftain wants her there. We are on the verge of economic depression; we need seasoned economists to get us out of this mess....NOW not tomorrow...NOW before Naira to Dollar will be 500 Naira...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
We are on the verge of economic depression
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who know you?

1 Like

Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Who know you?
It's this indifference and nihilism that is responsible for our economy going downhill...Nigerians are implacably indifferent until the worse happens...then they will wake up.
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
We can remain indifferent until dollar to naira hits 500 Naira. When that happens...don't cry.
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Openatyn(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
If a dollar equal #500 i will make sure i leave for us not minding what ever it will take.
Re: Call For The Immediate Resignation Of Godwin Emefiele And Removal Kemi Adeosun by Ugonnax: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Openatyn:
If a dollar equal #500 i will make sure i leave for us not minding what ever it will take.

Where will you leave to? Besides you can't escape it unless you have your money saved in dollars otherwise changing your naira to dollar to escape...your money would have lost 100% of it value...worthless

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / Those Involved In Arms Deal Should Be Killed - Yakubu / Top Ten Most Corrupt Countries, Nigeria Not Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.