Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats (1290 Views)

Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by kwenu: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
During the Civil War, a trader in a market near Enugu offers a soldier rats for sale at 10Shillings each.

This is one of the reasons we shouldnt pray to see another war . never in our life time

God bless Nigeria

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by bclemsnews(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
More news @ www.bclems.com
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
So na rat my paddy Dendemoron aka deridegull chop for 3 good years of his life.

No wonder he dey squeak all over the cyber space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by paramakina202: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Benue people dey chop rat for Xmas day in this century.Wetin you talk?
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
paramakina202:

Benue people dey chop rat for Xmas day in this century.Wetin you talk?

Bust rat is different from this house rats. They are the types called asinrin.

2 Likes

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by Weedcrusher: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
People from east of naija got no food then. It's even a privilege to eat rat. I heard some eat leaves while others turn to Cannibal to survive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tiv people eat bush rats till tomorrow. They even burn bushes and houses for them
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by EdCure: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:
People from east of naija got no food then. It's even a privilege to eat rat. I heard some eat leaves while others turn to Cannibal to survive
So sad that they keep cheering Nnamdi Kanu to bring this calamity upon them once more.
sad

4 Likes

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by paramakina202: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bust rat is different from this house rats. They are the types called asinrin.
Rat na rat bro grin
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by Weedcrusher: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
EdCure:

So sad that they keep cheering Nnamdi Kanu to bring this upon them once more. sad

They never learn from history

1 Like

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by godfirstawe: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Am sorry these folks doesn't look like my ibos brothers.

They look like Asians.

Let the professors in the house ascertain pls.
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by EdCure: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:
They never learn from history
Then, history will be too eager to repeat itself on them till they eventually learn.

2 Likes

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by EdCure: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
godfirstawe:
Am sorry these folks doesn't look like my ibos brothers. They look like Asians.
If hunger can kill a human being, what is in a man's face that it cannot change?

They Are Ibos! cheesy

1 Like

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
kwenu:
During the Civil War, a trader in a market near Enugu offers a soldier rats for sale at 10Shillings each.

This is one of the reasons we shouldnt pray to see another war . never in our life time

God bless Nigeria

Op you have a problem and here is your solution:

https://www.nairaland.com/2859634/new-disease-been-discovered-iocs#41931015
Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
EdCure:

If hunger can kill a human being, what is in a man's face that it cannot change?

They Are Ibos! cheesy

O recommend this solution for you:

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
EdCure:

Then, history will be too eager to repeat itself on them till they eventually learn.

Why don't you check this solution, maybe you would get cured.. .

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
godfirstawe:
Am sorry these folks doesn't look like my ibos brothers.

They look like Asians.

Just look at the gun the soldier had on him.. .

If that type of gun was used by Biafra fit that fight.. .complete the rest yourself....

The op is just being unnecessarily mischievous.

1 Like

Re: During The Civil War, A Trader In A Market Near Enugu Offers A Soldier Rats by T8ksy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

It was even rumoured that dead biafran soldiers' meat were selling like hot cake in onitsha market on account of them being

more robust and tastier than their kwashiorkored citizens'.

I suspect dendemoron had a belllyful grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Army Did To A Woman Caught Delivering Guns To Boko Haram / Hypocrite Of Southerners And Brotherhood Of Northerners / Reasons Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Be Impeached By The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.