Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice (3534 Views)

VW Touareg 04 Navigation V6 Used... 500k giveaway sale SOLD SOLD / Abuja| SUV 2003 VW Touareg @ N1,250,000... SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / 2006 VW Touareg V6 - Well Used And Maintained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice by ObamaUS: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2009
Hello Folks,pls i have used several toyota vehicles and Hondas and i must say i have been impressed, but i am just thinking of trying the VW TOUAREG, Pls i need expert advice on this vehicle,
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice by dantitiki(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2009
I've heard different complains ranging from it being a problematic car to a fantastic car, but it doesn't change my view.
It all balls down to maintenance culture. Paying attention to warnings of the on-board computer and signal lights. People want to use it like any japanese car, but it's different. Got a friend who has been using the touareg V8 for three years now and still in love with the car.

One thing people don't get is that, the manufacturers of these cars never have the intention of creating these engines to fail, but to serve to satisfaction.

I'll blame it on the users and not the car.

Kind regards.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice by ObamaUS: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2009
thanks dantikiti, really appreciate ur comments
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Vw Touareg? Expert Advice by TouaregV8(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2009
As long as you regularly maintain your VW Touareg, including using the correct fuel and lubricants you can't go wrong.

I have had my Touareg V8 for over 3 years, and I smile every time I get behind the wheel.

Go forth and enjoy, but please do not apply Nigeria's poor maintenance culture to the KING OF THE ROAD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Xmas Bonanza!honda Passport 2002 Model (toks ) 1.4m / 03/04 Honda CRV For N1.250mm. Call 07043332157 / Brand New Honda Accord 2013 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.