Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days (459 Views)

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) / Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better / Check Out Fees Of A Nursery And Primary School In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by Laitesmart(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
... SANDALILY SANDALILY... SANDALILY SANDAALILY... I guess u know the rest... Getting to know that it is Standard living hasnt changed much as the Sandalily sounds better....

Given the school i went to... How can i forget ..
E JADE KE WA WO WA OOO... E JADE KE WA WO WA OOO... We sang it as a nursery rhyme back then...

Lols... What about.... MY NAME.. MY NAME... MA NAME... PAMUREGEJI... LOLS..

ABEG. DROP URS TOO AND LETS FEEL THE VIBE...
lalasticlala... Which school rhyme u sabi booo...
Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by Omotayor123(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
I see the moon....
Twinkle Twinkle little star cheesy grin
Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
There are two black birds,sitting on the wall,one named Peter, one named Paul, fly away Peter, fly away Paul, come back Peter, come back Paul ..... cheesy

Meeeeeehn.... I finished Nursery school about 15 years ago... hehehehe... My Alma mata being Ojota nursery school... Lagos... we rugged as we small so grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lalasticlala... if you go nursery school, take this to fp grin
Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by kossyablaze(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sofily Sofily catchee monkey
Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by Laitesmart(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
Sofily Sofily catchee monkey

What kind of sch did u attend? By chance.. Did it have windows and doors back then? Lols

Re: Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days by kossyablaze(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laitesmart:

What kind of sch did u attend? By chance.. Did it have windows and doors back then? Lols
lolzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Child To Attend This School? (Photo) / KWASU Aspirants- Get In Here / JAMB 2016 Candidates With No Result Yet, The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.