Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

none - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / none (1066 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

none by smile4kenn(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2006
none
Re: none by TV01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2006
In the pejorative sense of the word "religion", they are all as bad as each other.

Legalistic traditions, flesh-driven inspiration and carnal man-made structures. You pays your money and you takes your choice. "Come out of her my people".

Must be said though, I think the "High Traditions" have much better kit. Funky ecclesiastical robes, Mitres and staffs, beat cheap suits and crap hair anyday.

In fact they've got better temples as well. Converted light industrial units have nothing on some of the grand old cathedrals. Not that God is in any of them!

"The righteousness that is through faith. From God in Christ Jesus"

God bless
Re: none by jesuseun1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2006
GOD IS not after the church dat is more religious than the other.He is after the members who are the body of christ.what we should be after is how to do His will and walk in His ways.no church is more religious than the other.
Re: none by bluenubian(f): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2006
who give a hoot?
Re: none by TayoD(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2006
I have come across very 'dumb' topics on nairaland. This I say, is the "mother of them all".

(1) (Reply)

Prayer / Pastor Kumuyi And Pastor Adeboye / Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.