Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Scammer Alert!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammer Alert!!! (699 Views)

Epic Response To A BVN Scammer(photo) / Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof / Nigerian Scammer Spares His Victim After Finding Out She Is Also A Nigerian. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!! by Osazec: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
This user posted a job yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/qwerty

I sent a friends cv only for him to reply me with this email.

From david courage shortlist.ng@gmail.com
To

Hello

You applied for a customer care representative position at Globacomm.
Globacom have 24 spots open for customer care representative, where we are to shortlist 3(three) candidates for each position for an interview, thats 72 in total. Am part of the HR in shortlistnigeria.com.

I have gone through your CV but sorry you wont be shortlisted. but I can assist you get the interview, this is unethical and am aware of it, all you need to do if you are still interested just make a short video of you masturbating you dont need to show your face, send it so I can pleasure myself with it, and I will immediatedly forward your CV. By next week we will get an interview invite, I can put in a good word for you but thats how far I can go. You will have to battle your way through 3 other applicant.

Regards,
Dave Osas

His Advert is Below:

qwerty

Hello Nairalanders,

Am David a HR professional in shortlistnigeria.com we are a recruiting firm. Employers do come to advertise with us and then make the selection themselves from the list of Applicant who respond to their offer or other times they exclusively give us the job offers and we are responsible for going through the Applicants CV’s and shortlisting few qualified candidate for an interview with the firm.

Right now there are job offers from Globacom (24 positions) and Jumia (3 positions) for the position of Customer Care Representative.
Both offers contain a competitive basic salary,

Job Requirement;
• The applicant must be female
• Must have either a B.Sc., HND, ND. Masters will be an added advantage
• Must be between the ages of 20-29
• Must be fluent in English, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin (if you know two or more will be an added advantage)
• Must be friendly and have the capacity to calm down a customer over the phone
• Should possess Tele-marketing skills (This one is for Jumia applicant)
• The applicant must be a computer literate.

If you meet all the requirement send your CV to shortlist.ng@gmail.com
Use the Company name and Job tittle as the Subject of the mail. Please indicate your Age in the body of the mail if its not on your CV.
Your CV will be reviewed and we will get back to you. Or alternatively logon to our site shortlistnigeria.com and fill in your resume. We do check all resume if they match our description.

Regards,
David.
Re: Scammer Alert!!! by honeydear(f): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Scammer Alert!!! by Osazec: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
His own level of scam na another level. BLACKMAIL!! If he is h or ny cant he watch p orn sites why ask for masturbating videos to secure a job interview which i believe he intends to use as blackmail to extort money since he has peoples cv. His mobile numbers are 07037892659 and 08171416376 going through his post history which he has now edited!!!

Pls be careful when applying for jobs online

I wasnt able to post this topic in the jobs section https://www.nairaland.com/2867554/getting-job-hard-country-oo because its a new id and i dont have access yet hence i posted it here.

cc; davide470
sammieomoba
Donald3d
sariu11
3aces
Mustay
greatme2good
Re: Scammer Alert!!! by onyowo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wat da hell?? Hmmmmmmmm...what does he take u for a desperate fellow that has no sense abi? He failed woefully....rubbish!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever:- More About The Virus+pics / Get Your Writing Projects/jobs Done / What Is your Religious Belief ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.