Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust (2103 Views)

MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv / MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27 / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
MTN said it had commenced a complete re-registration of all its more than 60 million subscribers in Nigeria.

The total re-registration will be in batches.

They also expressed readiness to restore
relationship with (NCC) who it is currently
battling in court over N1.4 trillion fine imposed on the
company for customers registration infractions.

Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Justiyke4u: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
You would have included the link I wanted to read it. Thanks for the info
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by AwesomeRomeo: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Source undecided
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by jamesharryson(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
na thunder go fire any person wey go send me SMS to go and register my line again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Christmasdon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hm!
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Before the thin come be like BVN style make i go do my own Jejeje. by monday.

1 Like

Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Justiyke4u: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
as for me, pre-registered sim ti take over. i won't stand on another damn queue.
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by kemfonjay: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok. Time to finally Dumb MTN
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by talktonase(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Iya ye!
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by gidimasters(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hi
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Meeloreh(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
All ke? The few they asked to re register seems like everyone already. Chai! See wahala o. They should just go from house-house to register
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Nicklutz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Me don port, no time for stingy network mtn..
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by ikedi94(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2016
guys do u knw what's up ehn.. mtn no mata hw we hate dem reach lyk me.. Na dem still b d best netwrk o.. If u agree with me press d like button ,if u dnt share..

1 Like

Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by seunlayi(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Mtn is the worst thing in Nigeria of recent. If you think so like my comment

2 Likes

Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by akp202(m): 5:05am On Jan 16, 2016
seems mtn is tired of its market share in nigeria...
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Warlord3000(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2016
One more day on that queue and am gonna so faint cry
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by 7footre(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2016
If true, i'll jejely port to Glo. This hide and seek is turning into child's play
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
ARM FORCE DAY! . Today is military remembrance day, in memory of all fallen heroes. . . Gboooom!! . This was the sound of motals and other type of improvised explosives, we heard the cries of men, sons, fathers and brothers from afar, i know death was luking around. . Our vehicle came to an hault and we give covers to few others in order to render first aid to the injured and evacuate the dead. . Before we could make a blink, there was an heavy gun fire from afar, the pressure was much on us but we had made a last minute decision-just shot till either you are killed or run out of bullets, our commander ordered. Yes, we have been ambushed. . . Incoming! Incoming!! . Kill them! Kill them!! . This were the cry of sons of men facing terror, they have been shot to die, but they keep screaming, alerting other soldiers about the incoming baggers who keep screaming 'Allah Akbar' to that god of 99 virgins. . They keep advancing on feet in their hundreds and few others on their motorised weaponry, we keep firing and taking cover like our life depend on how harder we press the trigger. The gunFire was too heavy to an extent we were pushed deep backward into our base. The sound of riffles and blast, start echoeing like ringtones, who would dare pick this call of death? . Re-inforcement was radioed for, the airforce jet couldn't fly that night due to technical issues and poor vision, death toll keep rising on both side. We keep fighting this dare-devils and running out of ammonition. . . Kpakam! ....it finaly happened, i have run out of ammonition and i lie there praying my last, what about my mum, oh God? . Allah akbah...!! I heard this from a fellow behind me and i look backward, he was pointing his AK49 riffle against my small head, ready to blast it into pieces. . Arrrrgh, Kabir dnt fire, its me your Regus, i screamed. But he fell down to his face to his 99 virgins, Another soldier shot him before he could shoot at 5 of us who were already confused. . Take Cover! Take Cover!! that was the voice of Corporal Daniel, he was eventually shot dead why giving us guide and cover. Corporal Daniel was to do his marriage in a month time but he died before he could say 'i do' to his long time gurlfriend, he died saving me and my colleagues, he died a hero. . . Now the battle was intensified and we had depend on just one military tank as our strenght for mass gun duel against this rebels, the tank kill in mass and we keep pushing them backward. . But just the tank stopped, their was confusion among the sons of men, the tank commander keep issueing out commands but to no avail. The tank that is popularly called Machine Gun has abruptly stop, thereby putting us in more danger cos our base may be overriden and taken over by terrorist. . There was coax everywhere and more men were dropping dead, the tank - our strenght is down. The tank commander was killed therein, my namesake and a regus 'Bernard Dauda' could not make it out of the tank, he was to marry mid 2016. (I never knew his gurlfriend was in my list until late December 2015) May His Soul Rest In Peace # 105Soldiers . Davidson was also killed, he was his aged parent's only Child. Corporal Sanni could not make it, his wife die a forthnight ago during her first baby delivering. Sergent Obinna body could not be recover after a blast from landmine. Sergent Adekunle (the eagle) also was killed. Corporal Emeka neck was slight by this rebels, he died a hero. . Many others died. They died to make you live They face terror to give you peace. They trade their life for your safety. They abadon their family for your unity. They stay awake at night so that you can sleep. . They willfully laid their life for our dear country. They are the heroes of our time. . . Rest In Peace to all dead soldiers who died in one way or the other in the cause of active duty. RIP to all those civilians affected. . May God continue to guide other soldiers who are still in the RedZone area, they shall live to tell their
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2016
There is no strong policy in the Telecom sector.
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2016
I already have two MTN lines so i no get choice than to reregister.
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by Folksyharry(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
After I have gone to re-register my sim twice? They should not try that nonsense with me.
Re: MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust by engrfaruq(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Folksyharry:
After I have gone to re-register my sim twice? They should not try that nonsense with me.

They no wan pay 1trillion Naira that's why... that fine is too much for them, they would rather re register everybody ten times than pay the fine

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Android Vs Jailbreaking Ios: What's The Difference? / The Fix For Cache Not Enough, Please Insert External SD Card To Download / Can't Play Music From My Phone Through Usb�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.