Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid (1704 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) / Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by TunezMediaBlog2: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
‘Laye’ singer, Kiss Daniel has reacted to the ongoing beef between DammyKrane and Wizkid.

The G Worldwide artiste pulled his weight behind Wizkid and slammed Dammy Krane saying he is disappointed by his behaviour while stating that the hypertek artiste was only seeking attention.

Kiss Daniel said;

“I must say that above every other successes and achievement. I have a daily course to glorify God who has been keeping me through. I thank God am alive today. And will not relent in serving my loyal fans who so dare to me.Like I have expressed earlier. I am epic happy coming through with wizkid, and also honoured with his own Cover for my song. We teaming up real soon to make a banger, hope yall be ready for the hit. Never the less, I won’t pretend not to be aware of the saga about him of recent. To me its nothing but one of the numerous distraction, one faces on daily basis. Since this is going to affect our on-going work, I will be left with no choice than to interfere.To me, I see Dammy’s actions as a baseless rants and totally uncalled for. This days people don’t practice what they preach if anyone can call an artist out on twitter. Calling him all sorts of names and accusing him of stealing. Why not go ahead and state what he/she has stolen, so as not to create a room full of darkness. I won’t want to tag that scenario as attention seeking, but honestly, it looks likes one. And more over, being street doesn’t mean we should lose our moral manners. Am really disappointed in this controversy, though. And am proud of wizzy’s take about the matter. Let the fans not be fooled or twisted, the music industry is a competitive field for artist, but I don’t see the need for anybody to snitch on other colleagues.Please let’s practice what we preach. Peace and one love.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43518

Lalasticlala

Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by TunezMediaBlog2: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by Twaci(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
"And am proud of wizzy’s take about the matter. Let the fans not be fooled or twisted, the music industry is a competitive field for artist, but I don’t see the need for anybody to snitch on other colleagues."

Whats this one saying?

Wizkid resorted to violence and you are proud of it? undecided

And Krane fighting for his rights is now called "snitching". What if the songs were yours?
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wat is dis?@kiss daniel long shoes cheesy
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by coolnice(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
he needs to understand that if someone stole woju, he wont be here today yarning dust....

if wizkid stole that's bad
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by cruzita(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
kiss Daniel should better not get himself entangled in this mess.
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by bennifield11(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bleep kiss daniel!,if they had stolen his hit track"woju"he is not gonna sit his silly ass somewhere and tweet trash,I'm not a fan of dammykrane but,that's not the right thing to do.he should stay clear!
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by UIA04(f): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
@op where is your source Twitter or instagram
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Over sabi..lyk we care abt his stupiNd opinion. He shld tke several seats abeg
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by nuelzy: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2016
see dis gay oo :-/ ....its bad enof u chose wizkid of all artiste to collaborate with...its even more worse dat he is a thief....

excuse u punk arse....what if woju or laye was stolen from u ??....
hw will u feel??...

did dis "work like donkey...chop like lizard" say dammy didnt mention what wiz-thief stole??

pls someone should hand him a slap....

btw....where is Airforce...been long he sampled his in-built stupidity...abi im uncle don pursue am go village grin
Re: Kisa Daniel Blast Dammykrane For ‘distracting’ Wizkid by dhensity: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Umuahia-okigwe Road. (graphic Pictures) / Adekunle Gold Releases New Photos From His Latest Photo Session With Tybello / Check What Carolina Danjuma And Bimbo Akintola Look Like Without Their Makeup On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.