Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

please which Bank is best For Students. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / please which Bank is best For Students. (1390 Views)

World Bank Is Recruiting Team Assistant In Abuja (3-5 Years Experience) / First Bank Is Recruiting Head, Digital Lab. See Details And Apply. / Why (& How) Fidelity Bank Is Now Better Than Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please which Bank is best For Students. by Ayemileto(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
hello people, please i would like to ask which bank is best for students in Nigeria. presently, i am banking with a bank whose name start with letter "W" and i discovered there are excessive uninformed charges on my account. to be precise, i created my account around april 2015, i noticed in october that it seems the charges on my account are greater than the amount the bank usually alert me of, but i didn't take it serious since there is no debit alert. on january 3, 2016, i discovered my account balance wont meet up with the previous balance if i add the amount withdrawn to the present balance,this make me prompt by sending an E-mail to the bank, i received a reply that N100 naira access fee is being deducted from every account at the end of every month, (this does not include text message and other charges as an alert is being sent for text message charges). according to them, this is meant for maintaining the new technology the bank has put in place. well, the annoying part is that this people don't notify of this 100naira deduction. as a student, i think this deduction is also high considering the fact that i'm still a student. so, if you want to advice me, what bank should i move to? i mean, bank with less bank charges?
Re: please which Bank is best For Students. by ayindepremier: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
I heard about Diamond Bank, but I haven't open an account yet! till I resume back to school.
Re: please which Bank is best For Students. by egorov(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Everyone knows its GTB

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? / . / Watch This Video!!! This Is Officially The Most Emotionally Aggressive Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.