Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,035 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Nairaland User Called Nobody. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland User Called Nobody. (1659 Views)

Would You Like To Change Your Nairaland User Name / Nairaland User Should Start Benefiting From Seun. / What Every Nairaland User Need To Know About TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
I have been observing this nairaland user named nobody on nairaland,my observations;
1.he is active on nairaland since 2005.
2.he mostly comment on many topics.
3.i wonder if the word "nobody" is mention in a post but not reffering to him,will he be notify through his mention feature?
Now,to crown it all,i found is screen name unclickable and this disheartened me cos i want to know more about him but this pose as a restriction.
Do you know this moniker?if so,what can you say about him?
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
undecided
It's jus one of those Nairaland Trolls

MA SIGGY THO
cool
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm.why is his screen name unclickable?
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jokes section

'Nobody' is used when a nairaland user deactivates their account.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
really?
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
tundexweb:
really?
Yes. Hence the reason you can't click the username.
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by wtfCode: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
nobody is a hidden or deactivated monikers
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by nigeriancuban: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2016
I know whom the op is referring and I also have the doubt too coz if you deactivate an acct you can't reactivate it but he/she commenting on and on,I suspect one of the mods who can do stuffs a normal user can't
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
charix:
Yes. Hence the reason you can't click the username.
okay...now i understand,thanks.
Re: A Nairaland User Called Nobody. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
nigeriancuban:
I know whom the op is referring and I also have the doubt too coz if you deactivate an acct you can't reactivate it but he/she commenting on and on,I suspect one of the mods who can do stuffs a normal user can't
If you deactivate your account, all the comments you made here still remain, the only thing that changes is your username displays as 'nobody'. To someone who hasn't stayed up to a year here it looks like you're still commenting meanwhile its just old comments you made that people responded to they see.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Justice Walter Onnoghen The Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Deloitte Is Hiring, See If These Roles Fit You / What Digital Marketing Services You Should Be Looking For When Hiring An Seo Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.