Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 (6290 Views)

How To Login To Yahoomail Using A Mobile Phone / Need Help With My Opera Mini 4.2 Multi / Need To Make My Opera Mini Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2009
I noticed a few days back that I could not check my mail on yahoo using operamini. I initially thought it was a network thing until I met a friend who complained same. He however was able to use his native browser to check his mail. Now, I use 4.2 multi but he uses normal 4.2. Other sites open well but yahoo, ? Anyway does anyone else have similar challenge, if so, what have you done to counter it? Please help a brother out somebody![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
Grizzly:

All you have to do is GO THRU GOOGLE. PERIOD!
Lemme throw more light. I usually get to the login page but after I input my user name and password, and click login, I get a white page, does not matter if I googled it or not [which of course I tried].
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by Grizzly(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2009
I understand wat u mean. It happens to me sometimes. Use the mtn i.p 10.2 wen u want to check ur mail. I guess u are not using that i.p
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
I use a java phone. I don't know the IP, i just use the settings for opera. There is no option for inputing ip addy.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by hooged: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2009
Fellow nairaland im having the same challenge here, i cant open my y mail through o m 4.2,any help pls,
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
@hooged, i've solved it. This is what I did: i went online in a cyber cafe and logged in. I noticed that my yahoo had been changed to beta by ?yahoo? I just changed it back to classic and presto! I logged on with my phone and it worked!
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by viazi: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
I have changed mine to Beta , it is still not working, am still seeing the white page
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
NO, change it to classic. Beta will not show on your phone.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by agoro2u: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2009
This prob is frm yahoo itself either U,it do open sometimes make any change bt 1 thing i observe is dt yahoo usually complain dt Ur browser didnt support d latest version of yahoo page & dt what makes it display white blank page.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2009
Well, that was how I solved my own problem. If you wish to try it, I cannot guarantee a positive result.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by WackyJ1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
I used to experience the same problem before. I usually opened my yahoo page on opera mini 2.06 and it worked but on 4.2 multiop mod it showed a blank page. I even tried accessing it from the desktop page of yahoo: www.yahoo.com, the first page opens but when i click on a message to read it like on the desktop it shows me a blank page untill today when i typed m.yahoo.com it opened for me a new and improved mobile yahoo page. Its not about beta but about new.m.yahoo.com. Try it, it will blow you mind.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by Dclique(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
m.yahoo.com opens bt the login page doesnt, both on msngr n mail.
Bt when i use a zain line it wrkd.
I thnk its d method of browsing u use on mtn cus it wrks when i use those german i.ps on ma mtn to login.
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by mez(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2009
Ever since i installed 4.2 multi, i've been browsing with the desktop page without problems except for those dey days. I kinda prefer it. However, in the days of my trouble, neither the desktop nor the mobile version worked. I even tried to google it to no avail, until I did what I did. How does one get foreign i.p eg German?
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
All the simple procedures to get a free yahoo mail account are listed here http://www.edumacro.com/yahoomail-registration-form-create-new-yahoo-mail-account/ The write up is absolutely very very simple to comprehend. Also try reading this too http://www.edumacro.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoomail-sign-yahoo-mail-login/

Read this http://www.edumacro.com/yahoo-mail-problems/ to learn how to fix all yahoo problems

Reset your yahoo password from here http://www.edumacro.com/yahoo-password-reset-without-alternate-email/
Re: Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 by joeyreports: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
The truth is www.yahoo.com or the main yahoo login page www.yahoomail.com give you have access to as many as more than one email address..... learn how to register here http://www.joeyarticles.com/yahoomail-registration-wwwyahoomailcom-yahoo-account/....

one can still learn the rudiment of getting one yahoo mail account
http://www.joeyarticles.com/wwwyahoomailcom-yahoo-mail-sign-sign-page/

(1) (Reply)

24ct Gold Blackberry Porsche P'9981 / You Can Now Chat With Airtel Customer Care On Whatsapp: Check It Out / Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.