Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is It Not Obvious? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Not Obvious? (413 Views)

Intellectual: Why Should A Christian Convert To Islam? / The Obvious Consequences Of RAPE- Lawful, Or Unlawful. / Father Mbaka Drops Bombshell ‘I Never Attacked Buhari, I Only Stated the Obvious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Not Obvious? by noblegrex: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2016
It's no news that the end time is near and I've been pondering on this for some time now.the main reason for affirming it is because of the new desease in town now, Called LASSA. Initialy it was EBOLA,now LASSA. the most funniest thing about this deadly deseases to me is nothing but the CAUSE.EBOLA,they said is caused by bat and bush meat.but before it discovery, I've seen bat bitten people with no effect,defecated on people no qualms,even some people do eat it. people were eating bush meat to the core including me,expecially that grasscutter(oya)I like it so much.yet there was nothing.but now,its a big problem.although, I'm still eating my bush meat oo.No long thing. They only spoilt bussines for bush meat and bat sellers. Another one now is LASSA caused by RAT. Rat!! I mean rat that is sleeping,drinking and dinning with some people is now a problem.I can't remember the number of times I've hunted rat in my appartment to the extent that they named me rat hunter, before I was able to locate all it route(batheroom,toilet pipes,kitchen pipes etc)and blocked it.then, I became free.I have even seen peoples toes being scraped by rat and they're very ok. I've seen people that rat pee and defecated on their garri but they just packed that potion being polluted by the rat and drank it.so many examples about the havok caused by rat with non associated with LASSA attachment. surprisingly,this same rat is now a carrier of a KILLER desease called LASSA.is this not baffling?I mean, so perplexing. I don't know if I'm the only one that have noticed this. Do you believe its a sign of an End time. End time BOKO, end time Bat and end time rat.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? By Reuben Abati / Joyful Security / Last Sunday Crowd With Dr. Sign Fireman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.