Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt (2697 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by ohwofasa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2009
2 prostitutes were killed in an ancient the eaily hours of saturday 20th of this month at artilary(okporo)junction by a guy driving LAND ROVER on his way home maybe from club.
the girls were about entering a hired taxi when the car ran into them,the both girls died on the spot,the police that where there at that time left the sence with the corps of the dead girls n the guy that drove the LAND ROVER.
can u imagine that,the next everning say about 10pm when i drove pass the same area,alot of prostitutes still had the mind 2 hang around that same spot waiting 4 thier clients(guys).
i think this world is coming to an end
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by Itohan123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2009
a lot of prostitute are evil bitches, so i am not shocked
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by Igwe9(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
ohwofasa:

2 prostitutes were killed in an ancient the eaily hours of saturday 20th of this month at artilary(okporo)junction by a guy driving LAND ROVER on his way home maybe from club.
the girls were about entering a hired taxi when the car ran into them,the both girls died on the spot,the police that where there at that time left the sence with the corps of the dead girls n the guy that drove the LAND ROVER.
can u imagine that,the next everning say about 10pm when i drove pass the same area,alot of prostitutes still had the mind 2 hang around that same spot waiting 4 thier clients(guys).
i think this world is coming to an end
what a tragic news, cheesy though your final remark sounds ridiculous based on the fact that  it's been a long time the purported world coming to an end is been lingering, left for me, if all the prostitutes at that junction die, the implication is nothing more than their own world has finally come to an end whilst that of remaining naughty ones continue. smiley
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by segzicres(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
guy them really get mind!!!
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by Tudor6(f): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2009
Hell it was just a freak accident abeg. Lighthening doesn't strike twice on the same spot. . .
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Poster,wetin u dey find dey drive pass ashi zone for nite sef?
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by tboyjnr(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2009
^lol
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by ohwofasa(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2009
ifyalways:

@Poster,wetin u dey find dey drive pass ashi zone for nite sef?
my house is on okporo road,so i go out n come in thru artilary junction everyday
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by martin1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2009
They have a very strong heart
ashewo nor be work at all.
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by 190: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2009
but they have 2 eat now
or do they robb central bank angry
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by showbobo(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2009
Itohan123:

a lot of prostitute are evil bitches, so i am not shocked
Thought you said[b]"YOU WISH YOU WERE ONE IN EUROPE"[/b]huh
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by topup: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2009
I don't believe this very unfortunate event is enough to testify that this world is coming to an end.

I do agree though that it reflects badly on both the police, the prostitutes and the potentially drunk drivers.
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by omega25red(m): 3:19am On Jun 22, 2009
how do they know that they were hookers they were entering a taxi right what if they were going home from the club too

Why do Nigerians accuse women of being prostitutes so fast?
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by biola44: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2009
dat road is 2 busy 4 prostitutes n ph drivers dont obey traffic rules!
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
:p
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by Itohan123(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2009
showbobo:

Thought you said[b]"YOU WISH YOU WERE ONE IN EUROPE"[/b]huh
not literally, i just want easy money like them
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by philip0906(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2009
Why do Nigerians accuse women of being prostitutes so fast?
cos 90% r. wink
Re: 2 Prostitutes Killed In Portharcourt by profrance: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
IF YOU NEED A MECHANIC FOR YOUR HONDA CARS CONTACT ME, THAT IS MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION,ANY HONDA MODEL ,RANGING FROM THE LATEST AND TO THE OLDEST MODEL,I CAN DO IT IN YOUR OFFICE OR YOUR HOUSE,IF YOU ARE UNCONFORTABLE OF BRINGING IT TO MY WORKSHOP,TRY ME TODAY AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY THAT YOU DID.EMAIL:PHILIPFRANCIS73@YAHOO.COM OR CALL 08059759706,08030632948.
MY OFFICE IS AT WILLIOUBY,NEAR MAINLAND HOTEL OYINGBO.GOOD LUCK(BELLO)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: President Muhammadu Buhari Puts On His Nigerian Military Uniform / Vote Ekwah As Your Mr Nairaland June 2013!!! / Http://topmuscleuptips.com/lmage-eye-serum/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.