Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Secrets To Passing JAMB Exam Or Any Other Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets To Passing JAMB Exam Or Any Other Exam (683 Views)

JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG / 16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post-jamb Screening For Medicine (photo) / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Passing JAMB Exam Or Any Other Exam by ChuzzyBobo: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2016
As an academic instructor, I usually get students asking "how can I make sure I pass JAMB?". If you are an instructor, you would have had at least one student ask you this question. So, since JAMB 2016 exam is around the corner, I thought its okay to open this thread to express my opinion and have everyone equally contribute.

Now when it comes to exams (like JAMB), there are definitely certain defining steps that ensure success. Here are the key factors:

1. Consult Someone: Meet people you trust (parents, siblings, teachers, etc) to guide you.
2. Register Early: Register as early as you can and focus on preparation
3. Start Preparation Early: Get the relevant JAMB syllabus for the year and use it to plan your preparation
4. Be Positive: Attitude is everything. If you think (or better still, know) you will pass, odds will be in your favour to pass.
5. Join A Success Team: Find students who are taking the same exam (or subjects) you are taking and partner with them to prepare
6. Get Professional Help: Enroll in a tutorial class. This is optional but I consider it key. Professional teachers can help brighten your chances
7. Practice, Practice, Practice: Use JAMB Past Question series or it online CBT alternatives like jambexampractice.com

Wish all writing this JAMB 2016 success.
Re: Secrets To Passing JAMB Exam Or Any Other Exam by OhiGentle(m): 4:45am On Jan 16, 2016
I wish all the jamb writers Goodluck..

I only wrote jamb once in my life and the thing jamb me wella so I ran to a private university ooo. I couldn't just shout.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has An Account With Lexisnexis Should Please Help / Help!! Jamb Gave Me 28 In English / MHA IB PA Result 2016|personal Assistant Exam Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.