Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole (679 Views)

Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2016
“When we came in about 7 years ago, my party had no control even of one ward. We had no control of one local government, but today, we control wards, local, state and by the special grace of God, federal. Things have changed. The one who tamed a lion with bare hands, now with automatic weapons, no antelope can dare us in our own forest.”
this excerpt was taken from the JONATHAN THREATENED TO PUT ME IN A HOLE BULSHIT
now if osho called nigeria a forest and referred to APC as lion tamers, what does that imply?
remember that bubu called people living in nigeria MONKEYS and BABOONS soaked in blood back in 2011
now see the pattern emerging osho now likens nigeria to a FOREST...........
nnamdi kanu said it now i hope say una dey see why we call nigeria a zoo?
APC is indeed a scam...............................................

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole by xMrPx(m): 4:44am On Jan 16, 2016
iamkeyz:
“When we came in about 7 years ago, my party had no control even of one ward. We had no control of one local government, but today, we control wards, local, state and by the special grace of God, federal. Things have changed. The one who tamed a lion with bare hands, now with automatic weapons, no antelope can dare us in our own forest.”
this excerpt was taken from the JONATHAN THREATENED TO PUT ME IN A HOLE BULSHIT
now if osho called nigeria a forest and referred to APC as lion tamers, what does that imply?
remember that bubu called people living in nigeria MONKEYS and BABOONS soaked in blood back in 2011
now see the pattern emerging osho now likens nigeria to a FOREST...........
nnamdi kanu said it now i hope say una dey see why we call nigeria a zoo?
APC is indeed a scam...............................................
I agree with u to an extent! U know what this implies, ur father, mother and siblings all grew up in a zoo" u eat and dine with wild animals'. How pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole by asatemple(f): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Whatever my own prayer is LIFE so, I can live to tell my children the story. A lot has happened in this country recently.
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole by allawizzow(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Mynd44
Rule 8

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Think "Liar" Mohammed Is A Liar / Kogi State On Fire As Audu Supporters Protest / The Ship Hijacked By Biafra Militants Has Been Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.