Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds (38949 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by repogirl(f): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
marieolae:
Why? What is your problem?
They're a lot of Gold diggers out there, but let's just be real here. How do you know she doesn't have something going on for herself? In fact she does. Wouldn't it be nice to date a guy that could compliment you financially? Even if the woman is financially independent, she'll prefer to settle down with a guy that is financially stable. So stop lying to yourself and concluding on something you have no idea about.
So na you come get idea about am?

Like you said, a financially stable girl would want to be with a guy financially stable... Nothing wrong with that but what happens if he becomes not so financially stable?

If you attach conditions to it, you can't call it love because it's not love. It's 'I like you because you are also financially stable like I am'.

I don't need to say much on the issue, even if she isn't a gold digger, let's say it as it is. She wouldn't have his time if he wasn't famous and I can bet if that goes away, nothing else will keep them together.
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Why won't she love when the money is coming in...
ALL GIRLS LOVE MONEY
#quote me anywhere.
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by marieolae(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
It all depends on the approach.
darkenedrebel:

I don't think it's appropriate to use the adjective 'sexy' when describing a Lady though.maybe a callgirl or a stripper .
It's another form of objectification of women, don't you think so?
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
marieolae:
It all depends on the approach.

Yeah, I guess..
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by cupidhero(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
The babe set die.
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Dklef(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
She isnt very cute tho but she's 'ook'

These girls should grow up ane realise that flirting on social media with celebs takes them nowhere. She should rather get him to walk her to the alter and not passing off as a coquettish gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by otiigba1(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
dasparrow:

Go and become successful like your mates and stop hating on Nairaland. Are you expecting the women to attach themselves to broke men so that they will end up raising their families in a face-me-I-face-you kind of environment? Who no like better?
there is no need to take it personal, every one is allowed an opinion just like you, you don't have to agree angry, besides how did you come to the conclusion that he is living in a face me environment? (Kettle calling a pot black)
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
marieolae:
Why? What is your problem?
They're a lot of Gold diggers out there, but let's just be real here. How do you know she doesn't have something going on for herself? In fact she does. Wouldn't it be nice to date a guy that could compliment you financially? Even if the woman is financially independent, she'll prefer to settle down with a guy that is financially stable. So stop lying to yourself and concluding on something you have no idea about.
Is high time you put a new pic on ur dp
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by AngryNigerian(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
I've lived long on this earth to know that what both of them (especially the lady) are doing is not new, the end they say justifies the means undecided.

Wait o.... dem don dey pierce chest too, abii I no see am well? shocked

U too de look...smhfu!
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by debris: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
I've lived long on this earth to know that what both of them (especially the lady) are doing is not new, the end they say justifies the means undecided.

lolzzzz

Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by princealexndre(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
if i drop $20m on her...she go leave iceprince Asap
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by KINGOZEK(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good for them. But they love a started. Remember, don't be one minute man again! Learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time check my signature for details
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by franugo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:

Hmm i jux dey try figure out how u take see am...this guy, na wa 4 dt telescope wey u dey call eyesgrin
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
debris:

lolzzzz
WTF? shocked Her face is full of debris.... but Debris do u know her? undecided
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
franugo:

Hmm i jux dey try figure out how u take see am...this guy, na wa 4 dt telescope wey u dey call eyesgrin
chai.... ayaf deaden cheesy... boss if I see something wey fine for face, i dey look am from head to toes to cross check if the beauty is total. I mean I couldn't help but look at her chest, makes a sign of cross as I look again kiss
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by PasNina(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
She is the definition of the word "BEAUTY". #Damn
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by franugo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
debris:

lolzzzz

shocked dts jux plain disgusting mancry i know africans have a tendency 2 overdo everything they see, buh this is madnesscrycry

anyho, what do i know jux my lil opinion
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:

U too de look...smhfu!
as Ice Prince dey enjoy every-every from the girl shocked, there's no law restraining me too from enjoying her by looking at her very well wink
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
repogirl:
Are you broke?? undecided

I'm glad you know where I was going with that question.

YES. I'm broke.
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by franugo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
chai.... ayaf deaden cheesy... boss if I see something wey fine for face, i dey look am from head to toes to cross check if the beauty is total. I mean I couldn't help but look at her chest, makes a sign of cross as I look again kiss

cheesy me wont lie boss, d package dey complete, nothing dey miss there
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Unibentested:

Na d Bobby block ur eye...look am well..dem don dey pierce chest
I look am well boss, the boobi bin block one side of my eyes but I manage see the piercing with the other eye. Boss I really try, a swear the boobi fit make person go find recommended glass kiss
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
franugo:

cheesy me wont lie boss, d package dey complete, nothing dey miss there
something dey miss there boss.... MY PRESENCE DEY MISS IN HER PACKAGE.
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by franugo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
as Ice Prince dey enjoy every-every from the girl shocked, there's no law restraining me too from enjoying her by looking at her very well wink

Abi oo, afterall nigga must 空空 b4 leaping make him no land with yansh 4 shuku-shuku
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by franugo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Afrok post=42031446] something dey miss there boss.... MY PRESENCE DEY MISS IN HER PACKAGE.

§in mtn customer care agent's voice§ we're really sorry 4 d inconvenience sir, but d package has been delivered 2 a different customer, thus it is no longer availablecheesy
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by Afrok(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=franugo post=42031586][/quote] *faints*
Re: Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds by drezo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Starttell:
Nice, I learnt Laura Ikeji is MC Galaxy's GF, how cute is she?

What! This is really laura ikeji! Buhahahahahahahaha.............. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela / Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.