Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,646 members, 6,884,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 02:28 AM

Advice To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To President Buhari (433 Views)

Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To President Buhari by mashin(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2016
My advice to president Buhari.
1.Our dear president have beam his search light of corruption in DEFENCE for about three months now, the latest order is ok and enough for defence.
2.Shift your beam of search light to NNPC for three months, you will recover more.
3.the remaining one month for you to clock one year in office your beam of search light should focus on Industrial Training funds (ITF) allowances of students for the past three years.
for me this should be final, this will constitute using 25% of your tenure duration on fighting corruption of the past administration, the remaining 75% of your time should be channeled to putting food on the table of the common man through rapid transformation of change.
Re: Advice To President Buhari by jamace(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Its alright.
Re: Advice To President Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
W

(1) (Reply)

Nduka Obaigbena Owing UK Staff Salaries / God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Economic Downfall - Says Oyegun / (see Photos) Why We Are Outstanding In Project Execution By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.