Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mr And Miss Right - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mr And Miss Right (395 Views)

Be My Miss Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Right by mrrights: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello people, it's nice being here. My name is Mr Rights, and I am here to reach out to other responsible people interested in serious relationship. I believe it's possible to meet good people anywhere, but that won't happen if we refuse to be open to each other in a matured way. Therefore, this thread is only for responsible people interested in meeting their Mr and Miss Rights. Feel free to introduce yourself and the kind of person you look out for. You may indicate your location for easy connect. Mr and Miss Rights are everywhere, they are right here, right now.
Re: Mr And Miss Right by alariwo(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Decent Girl. / Dating And Meet Up For The Serious Minded / Story: The President And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.