Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: (975 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon's quote About Dansukigate / Dansukigate: Punch Withdraws From NPAN / Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by dapsonlou(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2016
HEAR THE THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-
Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not
N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes-
Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt
office- Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't
tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo
Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to
foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the
CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B
for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.
With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution. But I believe, it is the right thing to do. If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by dapsonlou(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
1st to Comment, Does cheating count? grin cheesy
Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by emzila(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2016
BUHARI I KNOW, EFCC I KNOW. OPs WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by mysteriousman(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
No mind them
Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by goodlifehyd(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Funniest thing is that some EKPAs worship this people
Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by HtwoOw: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
That moment when you believe you are smart and rich but common DSS and EFCC officials come to burst you

Thats when you loose your ability to construct a meaningful sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: by dapsonlou(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dariye Diverted N1.126bn Ecological Fund, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness / Mr Biafraudd Vs Mr Biafra Very Funny / Ekitigate :APC Writes AGF, Demands Review Of Guber Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.