Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE (5120 Views)

The Northern Nigeria The South Does Not Know / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Biafra: South-south Does Not Exist: General J.o Achuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by teufelein(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Following an interview granted by General J.O Achuzie to Family Writers/Biafra Journalist in his hometown Asaba Delta State,he proved Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra Television right, that the name South-South is an evil ploy devised by the Hausa/Fulani to divide Biafrans,as the "DIVIDE AND RULE" ploy is the best way to promote hatred between all regions in Biafra Land and to have easy access to Biafra natural resources. In Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's words "I HAVE NOT SEEN WHERE ONE CAN BE CALLED A MINORITY, IN HIS OWN FATHERS LAND. THE SOUTH-SOUTH GARBAGE IS A DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS CONCOCTED BY HAUSA/FULANI, INOTHER TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO OIL AND GAS, FROM OUR BROTHERS THEY REGARD AS MINORITIES".

General J.O Achuzie

In the interview, General J.O ACHUZIE "THE AIR RAID" said; "I was queried by some group of persons on how we say that South-South is part of Biafra? I laughed and asked them, what they mean by South-South? Up till 1960-1970 there was no South-South, not until YAKUBU GOWON decided that the North was not satisfied with the Program against the South. When I say the program against the South, the program did not affect the Yorubas,it was directed against the South-East. Whether you are from Rivers,Bayelsa,Akwa-Ibom,Delta or Cross River State, as far as the Northerners are concerned you are an Igbo Man. I wonder why a Rivers Man should within Six years after the War, denounce his Igboness? Because of the short advantage given by creating this States, we know how Nigeria was configured. We know that the IGBO Man was the majority inhabitant of South-Eastern Nigeria, but we were mindful of the ethnicity of the inhabitants. IF NOT THAT WE WERE MINDFUL OF THE INHABITANTS, PEOPLE IN KADUNA, KANU AND OTHER NORTHERN STATES IN NIGERIA WOULDN'T SEE SOMEBODY FROM PRESENT DAY RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA-IBOM AND CROSS-RIVER STATE AND KILL HIM, BY CALLING HIM AN IGBO MAN. Sometimes I wonder what sort of mental Acculturation some of our people have that they don't reason. If you are indeed Wise, then you must understand what I have said"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by kingzizzy: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2016
I laugh at people who say they are South-South. A mere coinage that came out in the Mid 90's. If they had called themselves 'The southern minorities' it would have made more sense. I wonder what they were called before then? East-East?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by coolzeal(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
General J.O Achuzie.... One of the few great men on earth that, I will be glad to meet and listen to his words of wisdom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by stevnwigw: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
dont mind ameachi i dey look u from ukwu mango...

1 Like

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by FirstCounsel(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Achuzie is now a General? All the war memoirs I read referred to him as Colonel

1 Like

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by vision2022: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Nde mpi anya keep on deceiving them. SOUTH SOUTH is fraud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
teufelein:
Following an interview granted by General J.O Achuzie to Family Writers/Biafra Journalist in his hometown Asaba Delta State,he proved Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra Television right, that the name South-South is an evil ploy devised by the Hausa/Fulani to divide Biafrans,as the "DIVIDE AND RULE" ploy is the best way to promote hatred between all regions in Biafra Land and to have easy access to Biafra natural resources. In Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's words "I HAVE NOT SEEN WHERE ONE CAN BE CALLED A MINORITY, IN HIS OWN FATHERS LAND. THE SOUTH-SOUTH GARBAGE IS A DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS CONCOCTED BY HAUSA/FULANI, INOTHER TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO OIL AND GAS, FROM OUR BROTHERS THEY REGARD AS MINORITIES".

General J.O Achuzie

In the interview, General J.O ACHUZIE "THE AIR RAID" said; "I was queried by some group of persons on how we say that South-South is part of Biafra? I laughed and asked them, what they mean by South-South? Up till 1960-1970 there was no South-South, not until YAKUBU GOWON decided that the North was not satisfied with the Program against the South. When I say the program against the South, the program did not affect the Yorubas,it was directed against the South-East. Whether you are from Rivers,Bayelsa,Akwa-Ibom,Delta or Cross River State, as far as the Northerners are concerned you are an Igbo Man. I wonder why a Rivers Man should within Six years after the War, denounce his Igboness? Because of the short advantage given by creating this States, we know how Nigeria was configured. We know that the IGBO Man was the majority inhabitant of South-Eastern Nigeria, but we were mindful of the ethnicity of the inhabitants. IF NOT THAT WE WERE MINDFUL OF THE INHABITANTS, PEOPLE IN KADUNA, KANU AND OTHER NORTHERN STATES IN NIGERIA WOULDN'T SEE SOMEBODY FROM PRESENT DAY RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA-IBOM AND CROSS-RIVER STATE AND KILL HIM, BY CALLING HIM AN IGBO MAN. Sometimes I wonder what sort of mental Acculturation some of our people have that they don't reason. If you are indeed Wise, then you must understand what I have said"

You will really think what this man has said really made sense if you don't know the history of Nigeria. Though the region is not known as South south until recently, but it has been clearly distinct from the Igbo hinterland from colonial era. The region was initial called the Oil rivers protectorate between 1884-1893 before the name was changed to Niger coast protectorate between 1893-1900. The states in this protectorate are the present south south states. The protectorate joined other territories south of lokoja to form the Southern protectorate in 1900. It was the same southern protectorate that amalgamated with the northern protectorate and lagos colony to form what we have now has Nigeria in 1914.
One old man cannot just wake up someday and try to rewrite history. There are well documented records that are older than him.

source: http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng_ncp.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by asadike(f): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Its very simple sir. Those that wants to bear south south should do so and those that wants to align with south east should join us.

6 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by coolitempa(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:

You will really think what this man has said really made sense if you don't know the history of Nigeria. Though the region is not known as South south until recently, but it has been clearly distinct from the Igbo hinterland from colonial era. The region was initial called the Oil rivers protectorate between 1884-1893 before the name was changed to Niger coast protectorate between 1893-1900. The states in this protectorate are the present south south states. The protectorate joined other territories south of lokoja to form the Southern protectorate in 1900. It was the same southern protectorate that amalgamated with the northern protectorate and lagos colony to form what we have now has Nigeria in 1914.
One old man cannot just wake up someday and try to rewrite history. There are well documented records that are older than him.

Thank you...the attempt to fabricate history to suit their designs is dead on arrival.... cool....and even the man's title sef....like someone pointed out is false....when did achuzia become a general.....iPod youth with lies be like bread and butter.....shameless thugs.... angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:

Thank you...the attempt to fabricate history to suit their designs is dead on arrival.... cool....and even the man's title sef....like someone pointed out is false....when did achuzia become a general.....iPod youth with lies be like bread and butter.....shameless thugs.... angry

You are welcome. My mission on this forum is to correct all misinformation and fabrication of the rich history of the country by these children of hate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Mckennedy: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:

Why is there no North North or West West? Until then I will know how sensible you are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by coolitempa(f): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Why is there no North North or West West? Until then I will know how sensible you are.

You are nothing but another brainwashed simpleton.... angry .....of what importance is it whether a place is named south south or west west or north north.....is the import of a name more significant than its actual reality/existence...Olodo iPod....a beg go find your level... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Mckennedy: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:

You are nothing but another brainwashed simpleton.... angry .....of what importance is it whether a place is named south south or west west or north north.....is the import of a name more significant than its actual reality/existence...Olodo iPod....a beg go find your level... angry

Thought you were knowledgeable but yet to see you blabbing from corner to post anyway I ain't got time for lunatics..kwontiniu dwelling on your ignorance..

11 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Naijiant: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Only people without brains use the term "south south" anyway. There is no such thing. Just like you don't have North North, East East, West West.

3 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by orisa37: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Achuzie does not exist and the writeup is fake..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by MXrep: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Lol, Oil Rivers protectorate is not the present day south south. stop talking nonesense.
They better rename themselves Association of Southern Minority Tribes and free Igbos from their contraption

2 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, Oil Rivers protectorate is not the present day south south. stop talking nonesense.

What is it douche bag? If you don't know anything, it's better you keep quiet than open your mouth and display your stupidity to the world. The oil rivers/niger coast protectorate has its capital at Old Calabar. Other regions in the protectorate include Benin, Bonny, Brass, Opobo, Uyo and Warri. Did you see any igbo town there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postage_stamps_and_postal_history_of_the_Niger_Coast_Protectorate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by seunny4lif(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Vulu: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:

DID YOUR OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE NOT INCLUDE IGBOID SPEAKERS? WAS THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF BIAFRA IN CALABAR ALSO PART OF THE OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE?

2 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Vulu: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
MXrep:

They better rename themselves Association of Southern Minority Tribes and free Igbos from their contraption

THANK YOU, THE GUY WEEDCRUSHER THINKS HE CAN DECEIVE PEOPLE WITH LIES. ASK HIM IF THE BENIN EMPIRE WAS ALSO PART OF OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE AND WATCH HIM GO BLANK. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

THANK YOU, THE GUY WEEDCRUSHER THINKS HE CAN DECEIVE PEOPLE WITH LIES. ASK HIM IF THE BENIN EMPIRE WAS ALSO PART OF OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE AND WATCH HIM GO BLANK. cheesy

I provided a link showing the region under oil rivers protectorate but your retar.ded self will not open the link and learn from it. To answer your foolish wuestion, benin empire was a vast land. was all benin empire under the protectorate?, No. Was benin city under it?, yes

1 Like

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

DID YOUR OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE NOT INCLUDE IGBOID SPEAKERS? WAS THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF BIAFRA IN CALABAR ALSO PART OF THE OIL RIVERS PROTECTORATE?

Your comments reek of doltishness. I'm talking of regions this nincompoop is asking of a Church in Calabar. Yeah if the Church was in Calabar, then it was part of oil rivers protectorate. This is to show that the word Biafra doesn't belongs to the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Vulu: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Your comments reek of doltishness. I'm talking of regions this nincompoop is asking of a Church in Calabar. Yeah if the Church was in Calabar, then it was part of oil rivers protectorate. This is to show that the word Biafra doesn't belongs to the Igbos

YES IT DOESN'T BELONGS TO ONLY IGBOS, IT ALSO BELONGS EFIKS, IBIBIOS, IJAWS, IDOMAS, URHOBOS. EXACTLY WHAT KANU HAVE BEEN PREACHING ON RADIOBIAFRA.

***CAVEAT to the itchy mods: I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS A PROMOTION OF BIAFRA. LET'S USE OUR BRAINS HERE***
Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

YES IT DOESN'T BELONGS TO ONLY IGBOS, IT ALSO BELONGS EFIKS, IBIBIOS, IJAWS, IDOMAS, URHOBOS. EXACTLY WHAT KANU HAVE BEEN PREACHING ON RADIOBIAFRA.

***CAVEAT to the itchy mods: I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS A PROMOTION OF BIAFRA. LET'S USE OUR BRAINS HERE***

Igbos are not there. You guys are forming attache because of their Oil........Kanu was busy brain washing you. Quick question, do you know why bight of biafra was changed to bight of bonny in 1972

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Ugonnax: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yorubas will read the headline and see "Gen. Achuzie" they immediately think he is from SE. No...he is from SS just like Major Nzeogwu.

4 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by opiaoku: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
let me invoke the spirit of TonyeBarcanista here grin
Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by DerideGull(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Per the bolded, the region know as Oil River Protectorate was not limited to the goofy south-south lexicon in today's Nigerian polity. Most Nigerians are calibrated dunce. In fact, the Oil in the Oil River Protectorate had nothing to do with the crude oil but palm oil. In addition, there were two rivers that gave rise to the Oil River Protectorate, thus, Imo and Qua Iboe Rivers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by GodpunishBuhari: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
opiaoku:
let me invoke the spirit of TonyeBarcanista here grin

Free that frustrated dude

2 Likes

Re: Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE by Weedcrusher: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, the region know as Oil River Protectorate was not limited to the goofy south-south lexicon in today's Nigerian polity. Most Nigerians are calibrated dunce. In fact, the Oil in the Oil River Protectorate had nothing to do with the crude oil but palm oil. In addition, there were two rivers that gave rise to the Oil River Protectorate, thus, Imo and Qua Iboe Rivers.

I know you want to attach Igbos by fire by crook. But did you see the link I provided earlier of postal stamps of oil rivers protectorate? did you see any Igbo town mentioned there? Before you make any further comment, open the link and learn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postage_stamps_and_postal_history_of_the_Niger_Coast_Protectorate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Threatens To Resign As Senate President Next Week / Buhari Finally Releases His WAEC Result Amid Pressure From Opposition- Pictures / A Fan Leaks Video Of Ayra Starr Allegedly Flashing Her Pussy To A Male Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.