Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Scary Death Experience Of People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scary Death Experience Of People (501 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scary Death Experience Of People by fatymore(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
this is not to mock the death...but to show people there is a thin line between life and death....
The one I was baffled with was the death of a guy..he was a fashion designer...he was busy on his sewing machine and called his apprentice to buy somethings for him...he just drop his head on his machine..when the apprentice came back and woke him up...he was gone...

we should all try and live this minute as we...we are going to die the next one..

hell is real..so it heaven...live your life meaningful..

drop ya experiences
Re: Scary Death Experience Of People by kilokeys(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
fatymore:
this is not to mock the death...but to show people there is a thin line between life and death....

hell is real..so it heaven...live your life meaningful..

drop ya experiences

My experience?
Because we don die come back shey.? undecided
Re: Scary Death Experience Of People by egorov(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2016
A member of my church a young newly married promising guy who works with an electricity distribution company, went to work in an area, left his wife and newly born baby and his mom at home......to goan work, he climbed a pole and got electrocuted, fell off d ladder headlong, and that was all...so sad

(1) (Reply)

Can't Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Hilarious Photo: As Valentine Approaches / Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.