Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? (733 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Gf On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Photos Of Boy That Commited Suicide Because GF Left Him / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by demo4ril97(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Gooday Nairalanders.
Am Ademola by name nicked demoment/demo4ril by friends, I need your advice please concerning a complex situation in my relationship. I urge you to take your time in reading this God bless you all.
I have been with this Kogi girl since June 28th 2015 as her boyfriend, she have always expressed how much she loves me which I considered real her family (including her guidian and parent) were all aware of the little couple (me and she), I took every bit of space in giving her the best attention I could render because I believed that was the most thing the male counterpart needed aside materials. Although before we began she told me about a guy who she was into maybe I should say she was just practising a relationship life, or perhaps she just wanted to move along with others whenever it comes to relationship discussion the way ladies gossip concerning the principles of their boyfriends' my viewpoint for thinking this rational was that the guy source from Ogun and she haven't met with him before it a thing of Online love. I never cared I really feel for her so I decided to win the heart I remembered on August 6th of 2015, I sent a complimentary message to the guy which he replied although he wasn't sure of me I then stressed to the point I acted matured in every sentence but the guy insisted he was never backing-off because she (Kogi girl) never disclosed anything of such when they knew themselves, whereas she told me she explained to the boy that she can't go further with him that is because of the distance and she said the boy took to fate.
After few months our relationship became more sweeter she couldn't do a day without hearing from me, after some time she became somehow rude i called that to her sight and she promised to allign to her attitude that it was due to some hardship she was facing I asked what this could be but she never gave a valid answer, until one day in the early December of 2015 she called late at night I was at the balcony of my flat I couldn't hear the phone ring because outside was noisy after few minutes I went inside to pick-up my phone, getting it I saw her missed call which was two(2), I called back instantly and she sounded unfair in voice I apologised that I wasn't with my phone but all she could say was "I can't go on with you anymore, it like am forcing myself on you besides we're not from the same offspring so why do I have to be a burden in your heart it high time we seize this thing between us." I felt she was just over reacting by her emotions so I begged her that it not what she think she said she don't care about what I want her to see, so I had no option than to tell her I love her and to tell her a goodnight because she wasn't giving me any listening ears, instead of making things worse. After the converstion 5minutes later she sent me a text that she was sorry reacting like that I felt relief in 3minute interval she sent another saying that she have no option but to do away with me I shouldn't see her as my girl anymore but as "a sister or a friend" and yet another.
I couldn't sleep well that night I just kept refraining how she used to call me romantic names ecetera, in the morning around 7am she called but I couldn't pick it was early to get embarrassed so I snubbed her call about 4times, she later sent a text that she knew I was not okay but she can't do anything rather than what she did.
Four days later she sent me "hi" on FB but i ignored she then decided not to send anything because she knew I was upset, on the 1st of January 2016, her text was the first I recieved it was a compliment of the season text she was so good in text, although I didn't know that number but I believed it was she I called to say a thank you to who ever sent it but she didn't pick at night I logged in to FB and she sent me a message telling me it was she who sent the messages and that she saw my call but she wasn't with her phone and she told me that was her new line, I appreciated it and she was happy, hence she kept being herself although not like before.
But yesterday I was having a feeling like this girl was doing something strange I then thought of checking her FB but I i dont know how so I thought of trying that FB lovers name as the password and it opened then I went ahead to check their chat since November she was still with the guy whereas she told me they were no more and December she kept disturbing the guy I think he was fed up, this January 6th I couldn't believe my eyes she told him she was crazy about him and she was ready to wait for him no matter the time and the guy accepted still they call themselves sweet names, yet she is still pretending to me even 3days ago telling me she wan't me to forgive her, she is very religious in dressing she is a muslim likewise me and the Ogun guy am from Osun what do I do?.
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by egorov(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
What should u do? Reduce the length of ur epistle
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by ewosk: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2016
USE LIFELINE SHARPALLY

WALK AWAY....

SHE DONT LOVE U DONT PUSH OR FORCE IT.......
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by Jabioro: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fvck nonsense out of her and dumb the the remained in spinster market....She doesn't know what she want..teach her how to break heart..
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by Mjshexy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kai too many relationship ish, maybe it's just good u stop stalking or thinking about her, infact do away with her contacts & ignore her messages & focus on ur life, it will help u a lot. The annoying part is dat the sweet loving girls re out there & without any man to reciprocate their love...Peace
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by tpiah2: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
egorov:
What should u do? Reduce the length of ur epistle
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by demo4ril97(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jabioro:
Fvck nonsense out of her and dumb the the remained in spinster market....She doesn't know what she want..teach her how to break heart..
bro u're ryt buh she neva gave me such chance not even a kiss I could recall d last tym I asked her for a kiss she said it wasn't yet time dat if she does it shows she is cheap, although I for try my best buh she was glued to them lastborn dat nyt so I can do dat in sight of d little girl
Re: Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? by demo4ril97(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
No b lie my broda buh I vow to deal with any Kogi girl i encounter
Mjshexy:
Kai too many relationship ish, maybe it's just good u stop stalking or thinking about her, infact do away with her contacts & ignore her messages & focus on ur life, it will help u a lot. The annoying part is dat the sweet loving girls re out there & without any man to reciprocate their love...Peace

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of Love / Has Any One Heard About Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Before. How Real Is It. / R.I.P To Her…see Dangers Of Sleeping With Your Ear Piece On (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.