Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Cisco Exams Study Guide With Mrcerts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cisco Exams Study Guide With Mrcerts (440 Views)

2016 NDU Post Jamb Registration – 10 Easy Steps Guide With Pictures / Study Tips For Exams: Study Skills To Help You During Exams / NOUN GST 107/707/807 (Good Study Guide) Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Exams Study Guide With Mrcerts by Johnparker: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Johnparker here. I'm planning to start a study group on Cisco certifications... as of now, it will be purely basic stuffs - CISCO CCNA topics mostly. learn with others then comment on this thread and let me know if you're interested. I guide the students that how they can pass the exams and how can they get the certification for the latest knowledge this CISCO certification exam students click at exam or visit its certification its better for your bright future and will helpful to attain the IT certification. Mrcerts Exams Training

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cisco Exams Study Guide With Mrcerts by JuanitaElli: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks very much for posting this! I'm sure it will be really helpful

(1) (Reply)

PGD Computer Science Or Professional Exams? / The Lastest World University Ranking: University Of Nigeria No. 1 in Nigeria / Let's Get Your Brain Working This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.