Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (66670 Views)

Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). / See The Tallest Building In Africa / Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Larrykaysail(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
megafone:
Jonah don buy am naa
not jonah, is demeji bankole formal speaker
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by IamPatriotic(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Abuja World Trade Center will be the tallest once it's completed this year

they said this one is 32 storey building, while the Abuja WTC is just 25, please confirm it

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by free2ryhme: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
tall building nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by NaLaugh: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
AnthonyAk:
Built in 1979? is this news?

The only real News here is that Nigeria has stagnated and made no practical development since the 70s. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by sugarbelly3: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oya physically count the said 32 the way u counted the 25 let's see ur answer
IamPatriotic:

they said this one is 32 storey building, while the Abuja WTC is just 25, please confirm it
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Ugojames(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
The view from the top of the building is amazing, I took this sometime last year, I have got more tho

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by slimgold123(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
OK
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by ZiggyMr(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lawalemi:
What of Union Bank House, Marina. I use to think it's the tallest
the building is called Stallion Plaza and it's nt the tallest

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by castel428: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
make d thing no fall sha.
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by francotunsco: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
adonbilivit:
who these buildings help?
...the builders!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by adonbilivit: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
francotunsco:
...the builders!
does that change the price of pure water in ur area?
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Trumph ur attention is needed here. angry
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Whizkeey(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Pidggin(f): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
sugarbelly3:

Built with oil money from Niger-Delta.
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Oghumu1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who the building help?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
lekjons:
At times I wonder how those tall buildings stood firm on the ground..
watch extreme engineering. on discovery world that will clear ur doubt
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by naptu2: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
I was on Broad Street on the day Net Building (NECOM House) caught fire in 1983. What a day that was.

Net Building was promoted as a symbol of Nigeria in the late 1970s/early '80s. New York has the Statue of Liberty, London has Big Ben, Moscow has the Kremlin, Paris has the Eiffel Tower, Egypt has the pyramids and Lagos has Net Building.
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by absoluteSuccess: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
wow
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by AyoZe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gud idear
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by topblaze(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
hw many story is dis??
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by shogotermies(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
what? this building ?every time I pass through marina, I don't see any one in it, guess its empty. so ooo this is even a stupid thread how did it make front page
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by IamPatriotic(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Oya physically count the said 32 the way u counted the 25 let's see ur answer

the one 32 I don't know, but the Abuja wtc is 25 I know the building like the back of my palm.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
9niceguy:
I need to get to the top and jump down to confirm that...where is my jumping suit?
grin am behind u

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by 9jatatafo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Where are the skydivers to confirm?
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by tens4real(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm i use to think dat baale's house in ikorodu is the tallest!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by tens4real(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm i thought dat baale's house in ikorodu is the tallest?
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow,I used to think the tallest is cocoa house
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by kolas88(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nah lie.come to LAJE village in Ondo to see the tallest building.
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by swagifted(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
sugarbelly3:
its not still more than 25 floors. The latter has 32 floors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Warns Against Wearing Trousers Or Shorts In House In Enugu / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.