Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. (43926 Views)

Funny Interview With A 3 Month Old, So Freaking Funny!! / Hilarious Photo:- When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank / See What This Guy Wore To A Job Interview At Diamond Bank (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by 1shortblackboy: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Primary school sh1t
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by josh005(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
xpac01:
Reminds me of my good'ol times. Some dudes need get matured.

yes, way back then..missed those days though
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by josh005(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Why not... He's only being seriously responsible grin grin grin tongue
lol, wonder what he'll wear when he finally gets the job
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by benedictnsi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
healthyarena:
What if its skye or oceanic

if it is oceanic Bank just go to the interview with a wet cloth grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Kelvin0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
josh005:
lol, wonder what he'll wear when he finally gets the job
Lol, u fit employ this kinda person?
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Abey9ice(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Secondary school life
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vivipop:
Lol, there was a time i could have given anything just to have this on my school uniform.
We probably grew up about the same and should belong to the same generation I should like to think.

My cousin used to make it on our school uniforms back then and you can already guess what we felt like - Spiderman.

I definitely miss the days when life was simple!

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by nanizle(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Haha...

This was swag way back in my secondary school days.

I will employ him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Obidikejr(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
amichaelz101:
when u resume work nko?

Lwkmd, as in eh! When e con resume work this one go be small thing.. grin
amichaelz101:
when u resume work nko?

Lwkmd, as in eh! When e con resume work this one go be small thing..
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by dawodukayode(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
This guy need medication
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Yungbolex: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kelvin0:
lol, see

Will you employ this Dude?

gringringringringrin

Cc: Lalasticlala r231
being st**pid ni i will sack him without employing him
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by zubycharles(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lmao....who com say afta dat loqo en no qo qet work...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by talk2archy: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
ajasa4link:
Error 404...SENSE NOT FOUND!

Reloading.........

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by 2rez: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
JumpingChicken:
I wonder when these Moderators will grow up.

They've grown up, it's just that they aint acting it. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Nickymezor(f): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahaha, veri funni...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by mightyokwy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
This remind me of good old days in community secondary school orsumoghu in Ihiala. In fact I dy do my trouser join. Lol grin
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by GeoOla25(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
healthyarena:
What if its skye or oceanic
You are just an old skool....Eco not oceanic.
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Bluette(f): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
It looks like kite.. Just put an hole and tie a rope to it.
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Whizman1234(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin nawa oo
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by natureem: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
He's a web designer cool

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by healthyarena(f): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
GeoOla25:

You are just an old skool....Eco not oceanic.
I still use Eco(the old oceanic) I just imagined if someone was to be interviewed for a job with oceanic
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by klassic(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good ol times in sec sch
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by ibolomo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
pls how can I do such
fold the cloth twice and iron. Then start folding the cloth from the edge and iron.
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by artsoft1: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2016
every spider web design on your uniform was a hit back to back from jss1 to ss3 yet you wan take am apply job for diamond f'ck the shit baba iya eyan, thuggery ti take over......
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by eroticecstasy: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
pls how can I do such

contact the oldest dry cleaner that uses box (charcol) iron and thank me later cheesy
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by chrysso83(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
He is repping d brand

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by PMONEY6: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2016
Mehn.. See Gator!!!
Thats what we used to call it back then.. Ah life shaa smiley
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by jbblues24(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that exquisite. sad
Re: When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady / "No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.