Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help With Reliable And Trustworthy Camry Mechanic In Aba Or Port Harcourt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Reliable And Trustworthy Camry Mechanic In Aba Or Port Harcourt (605 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Need A Reliable And Trustworthy Mechanic In Ibadan? / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Reliable And Trustworthy Camry Mechanic In Aba Or Port Harcourt by chisunday(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I spent more than 100k just to replace my shocks, thyroids, A.C compressor, linkages at alaoji mechanic workshop last december, yet am still experiencing the same issues that led me to changing the aforementioned.

I dont want to remember that anylonger as it pains me much.

All I need now is for the house to help me with a reliable and trustworthy camry 2000 mechanic in aba or in Port harcourt.

Your contributions are highly appreciated.
Re: Help With Reliable And Trustworthy Camry Mechanic In Aba Or Port Harcourt by ogawisdom(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
What is wrong with ur car state it clearly and get input b4 going to another mechanic. U must b involved in ur car repairs, u dnt leave everything to our illiterate mechanics otherwise they will make sure u won't have savings angry

No mechanic is 100% reliable n trustworthy, they r all out to scam u so u must shine ur eyes undecided
Re: Help With Reliable And Trustworthy Camry Mechanic In Aba Or Port Harcourt by cjfbn: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
I know of a guy. He is the best so far in and. The only problem is that he is always busy.
His workshop is around faulks road opposite BTC. He is the best and does not manage.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS Review: A True Sports Car At Last? / Car Mileage Adjustment / Where Can I Issue A Driver's License And How Much Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.