Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Great Food For Thought - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Great Food For Thought (297 Views)

Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. / 13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / Wole Soyinka's Food For Thought To All Youths; SMH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Food For Thought by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
A sick person in a hospital bed was visited by relatives. The patient was on an oxygen MACHINE and therefore couldn't speak.
As they stood beside the bed, the patient took a pen and piece of paper and wrote a note which he gave to one of the relatives who put it in the shirt pocket and continued their conversation.
After a few minutes, the patient died. The relative picked the note from the pocket to know what he had written. And guess what! Sadly the note read..
."please move, you have stepped on the oxygen pipe, i can't breathe, you are killing me".
Lesson:
Do you postpone or assume reading posts, ? Or do you ignore picking calls because you are already close to the caller. They might be helpful to you or to somebody... particularly at a most critical time.

Credit: Facebook Post

(1) (Reply)

ATBU 2015/2016 JUPEB Form And IJMB Form Is Still Currently Onsales / (ABU) Zaria, 2015/2016 [part-time Form] And [direct-form] Is On Sales: / Pls Advise Me! @ All Boss In The Building!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.