Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-yr-old Househelp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-yr-old Househelp (469 Views)

Dad Allegedly Impregnates 14-year-old Daughter, Disappears / Woman Attacks 9-year-old Househelp With Hot Pressing Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-yr-old Househelp by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
A businessman, Malam Yahai, has been dragged
before a magistrates’ court sitting in Garki LGA of
Jigawa State by a 14 years old girl for allegedly raping
and impregnating her.
The 14-year-old is asking the court presided over by
Magistrate Aliyu Roni of the Maigatarin Bawan Allah Village in Garki Local Government to compel the
suspect to take responsibility of naming of the new
born baby she delivered, including slaughtering a ram
and providing clothes for her son.
Narrating her ordeal before the court, the girl, who
works as a house girl to Malam Yahai’s wife, said Yahai raped her several times.
She said Yahai always took advantage of her
whenever his wife was out of the house, adding “My
Lord, I cannot tell how many times he forced himself
on me.”
The suspect was also accused of allegedly giving N30,0000 as bribe to the representative of the village
of Siyori, Malam Salisu Makaho to influence police
officers handling the case.
However, the suspect, Malam Yahai, pleaded not
guilty to the charges. The judge ordered for further
investigation, adding that when police conclude investigation, a date for continuation of hearing will be
fixed and adjourned till the completion of police
investigations

(1) (Reply)

62 Richest Own As Much As Half The World Population. / Bayo Adeyinka / No One Can Bit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.