Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

BREAKING: Tompolo Disassociates Self From Attacks On Oil Pipelines In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Tompolo Disassociates Self From Attacks On Oil Pipelines In Delta (385 Views)

Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tompolo Disassociates Self From Attacks On Oil Pipelines In Delta by EbiscoComedian: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, (MEND), Chief Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a. Tompolo has dissociated himself from the reported attack on gas pipeline connecting gas from Escravos-Warri-Lagos-Abuja.

Chief Tompolo, who condemned the attacks in a telephone chat today, stating that he did not rule out a connection between the destruction and the arrest warrant issued by a Federal High Court in Lagos.

He said, “I am not responsible for the attack and I condemn it as a dastardly act. I am aware that some persons might want to destroy oil installations and strive to link it to me, that was why I said before time that I have nothing to do such coward act and
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/breaking-tompolo-disassociates-self.html#sthash.XnAWajPc.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

DPR Recovers 114,000 Litres Of Diverted Petrol / Army Recounts Their Successful Operations Against Boko Haram / 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.