Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Clean Up Junk Files And Speed Up Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Clean Up Junk Files And Speed Up Android (1081 Views)

Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / Tecno Camon Cx Vs Infinix S2 Pro - Antutu, Gaming, Ram Management And Speed Test / How To Detect And Delete Hidden Junk Files That Used Up Space On Your SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Up Junk Files And Speed Up Android by henryobinna(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
In this post I'll show you how to clean up junk log files that slow your android with the use of an App, Sd Maid.

The cleaning up of your android system can be done with various apps, but I'll recommend SD Maid. SD Maid app is in two versions, free and paid versions, the two versions do work perfectly fine for cleaning up of your android memory and speed up. Please Note that SD maid requires root.

HOW TO CLEAN UP JUNK FILES ON ANDROID AND SPEED UP DEVICE
Download,install and run SD Maid app apk, on the home page are the functions as seen below

from the options listed here you tap on any to see what it can clean for you, to be on the safer side hold on any of the options and it'll show you what files are about to be deleted. That's all that's needed to clean up junk files n your android.

To get more functions of the SD Maid app pull from the left side of your screen.

Should you be worried about what files SD Maid would delete, the app is programmed to delete log files and junk files so it knows what file to lookout for,it doesn't go beyond that.

Download Sd Maid from the source here>>> http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/01/how-to-clean-up-junk-files-on-android.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Run The Mobdro App Directly On You HDTV ..... Watch Over 2000 Channels (no Sub) / LATEST UPDATE!!! Whatsapp Groups Can Now Take Up To 256 Members / Help Me And I Promise To Reward You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.