Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) (755 Views)

10 Things That Drive Us Crazy At Church … That Probably Shouldn’t / Jesus Drove A Honda (scripture And Photo Evidence) / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) by Xmen149(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
when you are at church service and...

1 Share

Re: When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) by usecondom(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Then change seat jejely grin
meanwhile, don't forget to use my name on your next trip. Thanks.
Re: When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) by tempem: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's not hard...

Tap your wife and tell her, honey, look at this girl starring at me... That's tomiwa(you'd have known her name), when she was a bit younger, I used to play with her.... She always want me to carry her... Thats her sister beside her. She's cute, right?
Wife: Yes, of course, she'll definitely wave at her and say hi,hi,hi...

After service you go quick commot church... no delay whatsoever.
Case close, gbam!!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are At Church Service And.....(photo) by ahkenaten(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
The girl be thinking: Ah is this not uncle segun that will give chin chin and ask me to go and play outside? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Iyalaya Sample, Original Ti Take over. / Who Is D Mom? / Is This T- Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.