Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe (13931 Views)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
DSS is not different from regular police ohh..

They only wear uniform that looks different, but inside them na that dirty mouth eke man in black you know.
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Forwetinnah: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
...pity!! Those agents have been silenced. Their families are now asking the Silencer to look into their disappearance? The era of secret assassination is back. Make dem take heart, this is the APC lagosians voted for!

1 Like

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by illiad1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
I trust apc have a ready made lie from Mr LAI

1 Like

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by kenny987(f): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

NO

Jonathan almost destroyed this country

Thank God for Buhari

And what is d connection bw that fallacious statement and the fate of DSS officials? Did Jonathan teach them not to bring closure to d families of affected persons and pay all accruing benefits? I've told u before, get back on ur medication! ! !

1 Like

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by scotred19(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

The only hell we are seeing is the face of tribalists who live in Ilorin and yet abuse their hosts online

If some people spend half of their time to work on their horrible dentition and ugly face, Nigeria will be a better place

Repeat after me

Buhari will rule over Nigeria till 2023 and there is nothing you can do about it

EOD....

Did you say the same during GEJ tenure. See this ekpa talking of tribalism. Without opposition there will be nothing like democracy. Even if God is to come down on earth and physically rule over us, some people will still him out. Not to talk of a tyrant like buhari. I don't expect almijir like you to understand democracy, the born to rule mentality is deep down in ur marrow.

Na you and you family wey buhari go rule over till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by chronique(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
When morons talk in public,try not to pay them attention. Some people don't know when to differentiate between blind support for their candidates,hatred for the opposition,and asking pertinent questions that relates to national issues. For such people,it's all about sai baba and clueless Jonathan...
kenny987:

And what is d connection bw that fallacious statement and the fate of DSS officials? Did Jonathan teach them not to bring closure to d families of affected persons and pay all accruing benefits? I've told u before, get back on ur medication! ! !
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by kenny987(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
chronique:
When morons talk in public,try not to pay them attention. Some people don't know when to differentiate between blind support for their candidates,hatred for the opposition,and asking pertinent questions that relates to national issues. For such people,it's all about sai baba and clueless Jonathan...

I just felt totally irritated by the crass statement like, where did that even come from? But I understand u perfectly...not worth the time n attention at all.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by iliyande(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Thank God for the DSS and EFCC

I will implore the Buhari govt to look into this matter urgently

These guys are working hard to restore sanity to Nigeria

We know that GEJ and his corrupt govt shortchanged them but the current govt has to look into this

May Amadioha punish Jonathan for his crimes against humanity

You're seriously blaming Gej for this? I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Less than a year, we are already seeing hell in dis administration. Na wah o, so dss officials can be used and dumped at will.

I think you will just be honest for once! Are they not resolving issues caused by the last administration, your principal? It is better to keep shut if you don't know what to say
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by aishmuhd(f): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2016
I hope yur prayers answered and requests granted. ..Amen.
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by balladin: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

The only hell we are seeing is the face of tribalists who live in Ilorin and yet abuse their hosts online

If some people spend half of their time to work on their horrible dentition and ugly face, Nigeria will be a better place

Repeat after me

Buhari will rule over Nigeria till 2023 and there is nothing you can do about it

EOD....
Can you listen to yourself? Rule over Nigeria.... All you tyrants will be put in your place soon. H
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Abeymills(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2016
D dark days ar back n God alow dis so dat d gullible zombis who by every means vote dis most curupt most clueless inresponsible tyrant in2power wat progress or meaning full tin has nig achieved?gudluck was not liked by alimajiris who suddenly find 2b d president mind u they c us as infidel an unbeliver thier hatred is stil of great volume even after office but no weapon fashion against jonathan n gud pple of nigeria n those called by his name shall prosper finally if bubuhari likes let him rule nig 2015 to 3000 i dnt giv a flyin Bleep am sure in a short while we will knw who serves d true God n whose covenant stands wit
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Thank God for the DSS and EFCC

I will implore the Buhari govt to look into this matter urgently

These guys are working hard to restore sanity to Nigeria

We know that GEJ and his corrupt govt shortchanged them but the current govt has to look into this

May Amadioha punish Jonathan for his crimes against humanity

stop been useless, comment in line with the topic and take your personal hatred to hell.
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by dazzlingd(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Less than a year, we are already seeing hell in dis administration. Na wah o, so dss officials can be used and dumped at will.
do u you know these ijaw militants were jonathan administration.?
do u know the ijaw militants had free ride at that part of ikorodu then and no police nor military dared them?
do u know they ve been driven off immediately buhari came into power?
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
scotred19:

Obiodunukwe!
Na you and you family wey buhari go rule over till 2023.
in other words, they will be slaves... amen!!!!!
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by deathmen12: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2016
chi4ik4:
what do you guys want PMB to do? Abeg allow the old man to rest jor
thank u...haba everytime pmb, they shld let the man rest 4 once, naija wahala nor sumtin of 2yrs
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by joe4christ(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Pls o, what is the correlation between missing and killed, the topic said missing DSS agents, and the thread read, 7 DSS agents killed.

Hmmmm, Nigerian journalism self
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by kenny987(f): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2016
deathmen12:
thank u...haba everytime pmb, they shld let the man rest 4 once, naija wahala nor sumtin of 2yrs

Did he tell u he needed rest? The demands of office does not allow for sentiments like allowing the old man rest. He knew wat he was getting into, dreamt of it, campaigned, prayed and lied for it so he has to face d reality that his dream has come true.

The DSS is directly answerable to him so he must be concerned n called upon in anything that has to do with d agency and Nigeria as a whole. When enjoying d perks of office he doesn't ask for rest does he?

The way he orders d arrest n continued detention of people despite court orders is the way he should respond to people's petition and order an investigation as well as payment of benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by asadike(f): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Repeat after me

EOD....
coming from someone from the tiger clawed face, dirty and coward tribe that is not even proud to bear his tribe name. No, u should repeat after me.
Buhari is not God and he can insure everything but he cannot insure his life.?'''
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by otiigba1(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
This country is becoming more complicated every day, i bet buhari didn't think it would be this complicated when he took over.
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by ireasontight: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2016
he who kills extrajudicially dies extrajudicially
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by ilyas26(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Everything about DSS is classified, even their casualties
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by deathmen12: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
kenny987:

Did he tell u he needed rest? The demands of office does not allow for sentiments like allowing the old man rest. He knew wat he was getting into, dreamt of it, campaigned, prayed and lied for it so he has to face d reality that his dream has come true.

The DSS is directly answerable to him so he must be concerned n called upon in anything that has to do with d agency and Nigeria as a whole. When enjoying d perks of office he doesn't ask for rest does he?

The way he orders d arrest n continued detention of people despite court orders is the way he should respond to people's petition and order an investigation as well as payment of benefits.
we all that...bt i do feel 4 him cos of age
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by eroticecstasy: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nairaland is a clear mirror that portrays the peak of stupidity of greater percentage of nigerians

it disgust me when i see some sensless and useless magots blaming the president for everything, including their already miserable and useless lives.

black minded witches!
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by eroticecstasy: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
coming from someone from the tiger clawed face, dirty and coward tribe that is not even proud to bear his tribe name. No, u should repeat after me.
Buhari is not God and he can insure everything but he cannot insure his life.?'''

babe, you know i respect you so much, take it easy.....
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by asadike(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
eroticecstasy:

babe, you know i respect you so much, take it easy.....
Am sorry dear.
Re: Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe by eroticecstasy: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Am sorry dear.
apology accepted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru / Why Army Established Its University – COAS / Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.