Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Like To Upload My Project Here For Nairalander. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Like To Upload My Project Here For Nairalander. (461 Views)

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Upload My Project Here For Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls NL, how can I upload my project here for Nairalander who are searching for projects to use, I thought they can benefit from it. (English and literary studies) the topic is politics and power in post-colonial Kenya, using text by Ngugi Wa Thiong’s The Trial of Dedan Kimathi and Francis Imbuga’s Man of Kafira. But mean while interested Nairalander can reach for the project by mailing me so I can send it to them, (Thomasbam50@gmail.com).

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Remains Hub Of Trade And Economy In Nigeria- Finnish Envoy / Fate Of UNN After Biafra / Ben Murray Bruce's Book Was Printed In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.