Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) (1076 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by kissval1388: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good evening nairalanders and happy weekend.
I opened this thread just to share my experience on how a soldier man threatened me in my shop.
Today was moving successfully, although everywhere was boring and I was just surfing Nairaland until a customer entered.
He was putting on a mofty and he asked me to give him an original water hearter (Boiler).
I don't have the original one so I gave him the local one at the rate of #400. I told him that one is still manageable and it could serve him well cus there are still lesser ones of #150 (as a business guy, I need to convince my buyers Na)
The man said he has exactly that type and it got burnt, I replied telling him that the factory has upgraded the heater. it is not like before.( Na lie ooo. I just wan sell).
He said he will pay #300 cus I don't have the exact one he is looking for so I told him to bring money.
Nairalanders, as this man deeped his hand to bring out money from hi pocket, he shouted at me saying,
SEE guy am a soldier man!!!! you are forcing Me to buy what I don't like, I swear if this thing Bleep me up, I will come back here and Crush your head.
Mehn,, as I heard soldier man, fear grip me , I kindly told him
SIR, am not forcing you ooo, this one no good atal, just keep my own, I will direct you were to buy the original one, my own Don finish!!!
At that moment, the soldier man became calm and told me to show him were to buy the original one.
He said if he don't find the original, he will come back and buy the local from me.
Lols guys, my advice for you is, fear soldiers ooo, Don't ever cheat an army man. they can be so brutal.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Sammyashol(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whats d essence of dis write~up pls OP. I was expecting to see dat u were brutalise sef. Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by idupaul: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
You have told the opportunist that the Original is with Shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by emeraldknytt(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op, the man use bottom power for u, even if na super original electronic im buy, with a wrong input or output of power or even power surge. My dear, e go burn!... Dat one wey im do na to grip u and u sef fall yakata like our naija naira. Soldiers be human beings not programmed machines
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sammyashol:
Whats d essence of dis write~up pls OP. I was expecting to see dat u were brutalise sef. Mtcheew

Same here
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
I laughed till my people asked me what's wrong. I know that experience as they usually secure our working place.
If soldier slap you, you go no say police is your friend

1 Like

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by kissval1388: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I laughed till my people asked me what's wrong. I know that experience as they usually secure our working place.
If soldier slap you, you go no say police is your friend
guy no mind the posters wey dey above. they don't know soldiers.
I can remember how an electrician wired a soldier house and after a month, everything in d house got burnt. the kind beating Dis man receive , u go pity am. he even slept at quarter guard

1 Like

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by kissval1388: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sammyashol:
guy u too like bad news. sometimes be happy to hear positive news.

haba. u are not devil Na

1 Like

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by kissval1388: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
idupaul:
lols. it seems u don't like ur chin d way its still fresh

1 Like

Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
kissval1388:

guy no mind the posters wey dey above. they don't know soldiers.
I can remember how an electrician wired a soldier house and after a month, everything in d house got burnt. the kind beating Dis man receive , u go pity am. he even slept at quarter guard

The mood of our soldiers fluctuates like a lady on red.
I think they constantly need positive mentality training.
Most of them are good at heart but I think they suffer from mood swings
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Sammyashol(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
kissval1388:
guy u too like bad news. sometimes be happy to hear positive news.

haba. u are not devil Na
But u sef ehn... D topic is misleading.
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by Vulu: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
idupaul:

LMAO! FEAR GO GRIP THE SOLDIER. SHE..WETIN?
Re: How A Soldier Threatened Me With Power In My Shop Today. (Fear soldiers) by kissval1388: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sammyashol:
But u sef ehn... D topic is misleading.
how? I wrote DAT he threatened me. is DAT not a threat?
assuming I wrote brutalised, u would have said d topic is misleading

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends Peter Jack Over 'misconduct' / VERY SHOCKING: Sambo Dasuki Used Arms Money To Buy Assets (see Revelations) / silent Political Killings Going On In Benue South Aka Zone C(idoma Land)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.